Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RotoWorld: Rams place lowest tender on Atogwe

Redskinzfan30

So I'm thinking Portis isn't too fond of OJ though LOL

:ols: I know, I was thinkin that too! Although if you're in the NFL and dislike anyone who ever hit you hard, especially in the FA era, you're not gonna have many friends!

So...is Atogwe an unrestricted FA? I'd guess so, since Shefter hasn't come out with anything suggesting that the Rams gave him his 110% of last years salary in the form of a restricted tender.

Go get him!

So...is Atogwe an unrestricted FA? I'd guess so, since Shefter hasn't come out with anything suggesting that the Rams gave him his 110% of last years salary in the form of a restricted tender.

Go get him!

We also haven't heard about Rogers and McIntosh if I'm not mistaken. So I'm not sure that means anything yet.

Latest update from NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8186c424&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

The Rams are still trying to sign Atogwe to a long-term deal and risk losing him after he didn't sign his restricted free agent tender offer. The team maintained discussions with Atogwe's representatives through the Memorial Day weekend, according to a source with knowledge of the situation, with one source calling the talks "positive," but adding, "What (Tuesday) holds is unknown."

Tuesday is decision day in this instance. If the sides don't reach a multi-year deal, the Rams have until midnight June 1 to decide whether or not to place a high tender on Atogwe to keep him. Otherwise, he will become an unrestricted free agent.

The Rams have yet to make that decision, according to a source with knowledge of the situation, though other executives don't anticipate the team putting a high tender on Atogwe, which would require a one-year, fully guaranteed $7 million contract.

Adam Schefter:

Rams S O.J. Atogwe scheduled to become a free agent at midnight. Could stay in St. Louis but Miami, Dallas, Minnesota might be interested.

pick him up, pick him up and do it now!! Dude who is that chick in your sig?

pick him up, pick him up and do it now!! Dude who is that chick in your sig?

It sounds almost too good to be true that Atogwe would come available this way. I wonder what we aren't being told? I hope we'll at least talk to him, though.

BTW, the girl is Gina Carano, the MMA fighter.

Why the @##$^ aren't the Eagles listed as a possible team for him to go to? They just lost Jackson, can't trust Demps or Harris and have a rookie now as the starter. I don't get it.

Iggles want to pay him in monopoly money........ j/k! do you think that the Iggles would really pay the man what he wants?...

Archived