Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does this annoy the crap out of you too?

Chump Bailey

Or perhaps I'm just wound too tight :)

Do you hate it when you're standing in line and the person after you stands directly next to you at the counter and lays their crap down in the middle of your transaction? I hate that. It implies to me that I'm holding this person up somehow. It happened to me this morning at the gas station. I felt like picking the guy up and throwing him thru the window.

wow, people are so high strung these days... What if the stuff they were going to buy was really hot or cold, like a drink, and had to set it down? what if it was heavy? I tend to do that from time to time at our PX here on Post, no one seems to mind all that much. Relax, unless they're invading your personal space, there's really no reason to be really upset by it.

Or perhaps I'm just wound too tight :)

Do you hate it when you're standing in line and the person after you stands directly next to you at the counter and lays their crap down in the middle of your transaction? I hate that. It implies to me that I'm holding this person up somehow. It happened to me this morning at the gas station. I felt like picking the guy up and throwing him thru the window.

That was me. There's no prize for paying 23.89 in exact change dude. Hurry up next time.

Seriously though, was the guy crowding your space or was there enough room to spare?

wow, people are so high strung these days... What if the stuff they were going to buy was really hot or cold, like a drink, and had to set it down? what if it was heavy? I tend to do that from time to time at our PX here on Post, no one seems to mind all that much. Relax, unless they're invading your personal space, there's really no reason to be really upset by it.

Well screw you then pal!

Just kidding bro ;)

I felt crowded and as if he resented me being in front of him.

Then take your sweet time paying, and if he freaks out, then tell him to ******

After all, now that he has his stuff down, he doesn't have anything weighing him down, so he can afford to wait 15 minutes while you dig through all 7 pockets of your cargo pants for 31 pennies since you don't have enough dimes.

Or you could pay by check and pull out 5 coupons.

Chump, people don't pay by check anymore unless they are 85 years old.

Hurry it up next time and I won't have to sit my crap next to you. And I was not in your space you were in the way. Get over it.

So that's how it is huh ;)

Okay, perhaps it's time to cut the caffeine consumption a bit.

Then take your sweet time paying, and if he freaks out, then tell him to ******

After all, now that he has his stuff down, he doesn't have anything weighing him down, so he can afford to wait 15 minutes while you dig through all 7 pockets of your cargo pants for 31 pennies since you don't have enough dimes.

Or you could pay by check and pull out 5 coupons.

I like the way you think Mick :D

I should have bought 100 lottery tickets and picked the numbers myself.

haha. I have seen a guy do that before. It was obnoxious, but damn funny. I went in the gas station to grab a soda and the guy had the line 7-8 deep. And paid for a guy once that was paying with coins...really, I don't want to sit here waiting for you and the cahier to count out 2 bucks in nickels and pennies. Here's 2 bucks, now get a move on.

Maybe the person behind you should have offered to pay for your stuff too. Story would be different then huh. When I see someone with one item in line behind me and I have a ton of stuff, I usually let them go ahead.

I hate standing in line at the grocery with one item while the person in front of you has 2 carts full of crap the whole time a pack of wild children running around screaming at their mom who's in line in front of me that they want a candy bar and having to listen to their mom yell at them that they can't have any candy because she has to buy her KY Jelly to make more babies who can then run around and scream for candy while I'm trying to figure out just how hard I'm gonna have to smash her in the back of the f***ing head with my one f***ing can of spaghettios to make sure she doesn't get up!

Well....... I feel better!

Ha, I guess you're talking about the convenience store.

I hate it at the grocery store and while your stuff is still on the conveyer belt, they walk up and put their **** RIGHT NEXT to yours AND they don't bother to put a separater bar between their stuff and yours. So of course when the cashier is done ringing up your stuff, they grab one of theirs and add it to your bill, so you have to yell, "It's NOT MINE" so then they have to call the manager to stick their manager key into the cash register to void it off, all because that dip **** was too lazy to put the bar down.

I hate standing in line at the grocery with one item while the person in front of you has 2 carts full of crap the whole time a pack of wild children running around screaming at their mom who's in line in front of me that they want a candy bar and having to listen to their mom yell at them that they can't have any candy because she has to buy her KY Jelly to make more babies who can then run around and scream for candy while I'm trying to figure out just how hard I'm gonna have to smash her in the back of the f***ing head with my one f***ing can of spaghettios to make sure she doesn't get up!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I felt crowded and as if he resented me being in front of him.

This irritates me too. But, there's really nothing to do since people like this are generally completely clueless of the fact that they are pushy ****ers.

Another irritating checkout issue for me is the moron who waits until everything is done to pull out a checkbook or coupons or whatever, then runs into a problem and has to pay part cash, part check, part something else - you get the picture. It turns into a big production and takes ages. At the end of it all, they decide to re-arrange the contents of their purse or whatever right there at the checkout while everyone including the checkout person glares at them. Clueless.

And don't get me going about scratch tickets... :saber:

I thought that was supposed to prevent babies?

Honestly, the thing that makes me absolutely infuriated lately is when someone writes a check in a place that takes cold, hard cash and credit cards. I'm sorry, but GET WITH THE F-ING TIMES.

When we had all the snow, I was trying to just get my normal supply of beer and snacks and easily three people in front of me paid with checks, and what burns me up the most is that they don't start writing them until they get the total. I'm like, YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE PAYING AND YOU KNOW HOW TO SIGN YOUR OWN NAME SO AT LEAST DO THAT.

These people take easily ten times the amount of time I take in a line. I think checks are a dead form of currency. I'm sure people are forced to write them to mail off to government agencies that don't take credit or debit cards, but pretty much auto bill pay or credit cards are almost widely accepted and EXTREMELY convenient.

lol no...wow some one needs to learn more about sex apparently...and if she has that many kids i doubt she needs the KY at all..

As for you people who like to take their time...hurry the **** up. We who have lives don't like wasting our time behind you people who go listlessly through life...to quote one of my favorite Rugby songs.."get in, get out, quit ****ing about"

This is 2010...if you don't have an ATM card that connects to your checking account you need to wake up and get with the program...hell you know what..you can use them as credit cards so there is no extra fee...how about that; ain't technology great?

lol no...wow some one needs to learn more about sex apparently...and if she has that many kids i doubt she needs the KY at all..

As for you people who like to take their time...hurry the **** up. We who have lives don't like wasting our time behind you people who go listlessly through life...to quote one of my favorite Rugby songs.."get in, get out, quit ****ing about"

This is 2010...if you don't have an ATM card that connects to your checking account you need to wake up and get with the program...hell you know what..you can use them as credit cards so there is no extra fee...how about that; ain't technology great?

Never needed KY... ;)

Honestly, the thing that makes me absolutely infuriated lately is when someone writes a check in a place that takes cold, hard cash and credit cards. I'm sorry, but GET WITH THE F-ING TIMES.

When we had all the snow, I was trying to just get my normal supply of beer and snacks and easily three people in front of me paid with checks, and what burns me up the most is that they don't start writing them until they get the total. I'm like, YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE PAYING AND YOU KNOW HOW TO SIGN YOUR OWN NAME SO AT LEAST DO THAT.

These people take easily ten times the amount of time I take in a line. I think checks are a dead form of currency. I'm sure people are forced to write them to mail off to government agencies that don't take credit or debit cards, but pretty much auto bill pay or credit cards are almost widely accepted and EXTREMELY convenient.

Even worse are the little old ladies who can't steady their hands enough to write the checks so they have the cashier fill it out for them or they do the auto check complete thing. That seems to take forever!

Archived