Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I called ESPN Seattle Radio

fuji869

Brock and Saulk Show on ESPN Seattle Radio wanted to know your favorite Super Bowl Memory. I just called into and told them the Doug Williams's 80 yard TD Pass to Rickey Sanders in Super Bowl XXII against the Broncos to ignite a 35 point 2nd quarter.

They asked was game with Timmy Smith and who suppose to be the starting RB in that game. I told them Geroge Rogers but he was replaced at the start with Timmy Smith.

Glad to represent the Redskins in the Seattle Area! :cheers:

Speaking of Seattle, I jumped over to their message board to see what was being said.

It was like I fell into a ES board only in green. :D

They are having very similar threads about trading down, drafting a QB with their sixth pick, debating about QB vs OL, and there are even some chiming in about picking up Jason thru free agency.

I lived in seatown for a year. Listening to their sports radio jocks was mind numbing. Not a real football-smart town. My coworkers had a hard time understanding my argument about strength of schedule and how the post season weeds out the fakers. They found out the hard way that year. The seattle radio jocks at the time seemed like a bunch of homers. Every week their team couldn't be beat.

I surely don't miss drinking beer with breakfast and watching football bright and early at 10am. But it's a great town overall. =)

the NFC west is a joke...

It's cool we have fans all over the globe!

Ya when the Skins play here in Cali we have a good pecentage of Skins fans at the games. I went to the last game of the season at San Diego and we had a few different Skins fan tailgate parties. The one I was at was with about 150 other Skin fans from here at ES. It was crazy and the funnest game I ever went to even tho we lost.

I can't stand the Seahawks, or Mariners (RIP Supersonics, liked them), but I love Seattle. It's such a cool city, and to my surprise, almost every time I've been there, it's been sunny! Oh, and you gotta love the town that gave us Jimi Hendrix, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, and the other great Seattle bands.

Archived