Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins QBs Over The Last 25 Years...And Apple Strudel

Do you know how many times the Redskins have had a QB start all 16 games for two seasons in a row over the last 25 years? TWICE. Rypien in 1991 and 1992, and Campbell in 2008 and 2009. WTF??? lol :doh:...

Whoever Shanahan ends up drafting as the Skins' next QB, please let him be able to start for at least 2 consecutive years lol...jeebus. 24 starting QBs in 25 years...the Giants have only had 11 starting QBs over that same timespan. This freakin' merry-go-round of QBs we've been on for 25 stinkin' years needs to stop.

We are starving for a franchise QB. Please find us one, Allen and Shanahan.

I'm curious as to which this team has had more of in the past 20 years: QB or Kicker. Either number is going to be disturbingly high.

Edit: I got through about 15 QBs and 10 K's before I gave up in depression.

Wow, that is really depressing to think about.

It's turned into neither so far lol...but there HAS been talk of this:

PA1012_applestrudel_lg.jpg

(Anything to help out Cali my good man ..... )

Being a connoisseur of fine deserts, one notes that Sam handled his strudel better than Jason, both in the way he dissected the tricky cross cuts with ease, and had the perfect execution on the long throw from the far end of the platter to mouth.

Jason on the other hand scored low in at first not being sure which dish had been called, then in waiting too long in his execution and letting it turn cold; and finally in the poor angle of assault that left traces around the mouth area.

Hail.

Being a connoisseur of fine deserts, one notes that Sam handled his strudel better than Jason, both in the way he dissected the tricky cross cuts with ease, and had the perfect execution on the long throw from the far end of the platter to mouth.

Jason on the other hand scored low in at first not being sure which dish had been called, then in waiting too long in his execution and letting it turn cold; and finally in the poor angle of assault that left traces around the mouth area.

Hail.

This is so unfair, you know Jason started out with cake, then went to Key Lime pie, and then had to deal with Baked Alaska before he even saw the strudel! And they didn't give him clean napkins, the plate was too small and the knife was dull (sheeesh)

Hail.

LoL!! :rotflmao: :applause:

That's it, I'm sold on Bradford now!

This is so unfair, you know Jason started out with cake, then went to Key Lime pie, and then had to deal with Baked Alaska before he even saw the strudel! And they didn't give him clean napkins, the plate was too small and the knife was dull (sheeesh)

And his dessert totals STILL improved each year!

Wait a minute. Pastry is about drafting safties in the first round. Everybody knows that!

There is no such thing as a safe pastry. :cool:

so the redskins are qb killers? i've said that before, but people keep arguing the opposite.

but back to the strudel. one time they asked bradford about his opinions of apple strudel, his reply took about 5 minutes and went something like this this:

Reporter: "coming from a family of strudel, how do you feel about this apple strudel?"

SB: "well you know, i never really like, you know, looked at this strudel, kind of, in addition to, but also, this kind of strudel, you know, really, like kind of, i never really looked at this kind, but i can't really say too much or think about it, you know, because like. yeah."

to be fair he was told the exact question he would be asked only 3 days before being asked.

so the redskins are qb killers? i've said that before, but people keep arguing the opposite.

The two words that best describe the Redskins when it comes to their approach towards the QB position over the decades has been "stop gap" and "impatience".

but back to the strudel. one time they asked bradford about his opinions of apple strudel, his reply took about 5 minutes and went something like this this:

Reporter: "coming from a family of strudel, how do you feel about this apple strudel?"

SB: "well you know, i never really like, you know, looked at this strudel, kind of, in addition to, but also, this kind of strudel, you know, really, like kind of, i never really looked at this kind, but i can't really say too much or think about it, you know, because like. yeah."

to be fair he was told the exact question he would be asked only 3 days before being asked.

His great-grandfather was a flaky pastry chef, so he might have a bias when it comes to strudel :yes:...we should watch out for that.

Hail.

I do think Bradford handled his strudle relatively well. But I was a bit concerned that he had such a relatively simple set of options on how to attack it. There were also many times where he had to look over to the chef to get instructions on how to dive into the pastry based on how it was situated on the plate. The long throw into the mouth was very accurate but he also had many sturdy chairs separating him and other diners who were looking to sate their hunger with his strudle so he didn't have to worry much about that. The strudle had a nice easy path into his wide open mouth. Once he gets into more serious gourmet desserts he might not have those sort of luxuries.

I do think Bradford handled his strudle relatively well. But I was a bit concerned that he had such a relatively simple set of options on how to attack it. There were also many times where he had to look over to the chef to get instructions on how to dive into the pastry based on how it was situated on the plate. The long throw into the mouth was very accurate but he also had many sturdy chairs separating him and other diners who were looking to sate their hunger with his strudle so he didn't have to worry much about that. The strudle had a nice easy path into his wide open mouth. Once he gets into more serious gourmet desserts he might not have those sort of luxuries.

:rotflmao: Touche Sir. :cheers:

And props to the OP. This is ingenious to get away from the normal monotony. :applause:

Food threads are the way forward! Screw this "staying medium" garbage.

Now the Head Chef's no longer stirring the pot, it's time to get with the change!

Hail.

I'm curious as to which this team has had more of in the past 20 years: QB or Kicker. Either number is going to be disturbingly high.

Edit: I got through about 15 QBs and 10 K's before I gave up in depression.

Wow, that is very depressing. :rotflmao: Guess they couldn't handle the strudel. :ols:

We are starving for a franchise QB. Please find us one, Allen and Shanahan.

We really are. Imagine how good this team would be if we could finally find a franchise QB and put him behind a decent OL. I hope we find these pieces while we still have a defense.

And now I want some apple strudel lol.

Archived