Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rick Maese [Tweet]: Wach, Meidt gone, Jackson, KO, Smith in

corrupt3d

Stan Hixon.

Possibly the worst coach in Redskins history, literally. You haven't done anything with any of our wide receivers.

You suck Stan.

Your free ride is over.

Kiss the baby, and beat feet.

This is a great day in Redskins history!

:groupwave::point2sky:point2sky:groupwave:

Disappointed about Danny Smith staying and Steve Jackson. What on earth does he bring to our defensive staff?

I also wish we had kept Wachenheim.

I would like to know what our special teams were ranked in terms of coverage. I mean its not Danny's fault that we have zero team speed and our return men were rock and ARE. You can't teach speed.

Jackson on the other hand is a clown. He publicly states that he thinks our most underachieving player (laron) is better then polamolu. Great motivation tactic you moron.

Jackson on the other hand is a clown. He publicly states that he thinks our most underachieving player (laron) is better then polamolu. Great motivation tactic you moron.

you never know though, maybe jackson thought gray and blache were both clowns and his guys werent getting used the way he wanted them to be? maybe he was retained because shanny thought he was the only non moron on that side of the ball?

Welcome back and your new official title (league source) :D

Any word on offensive line coach ?

Does it still look like Jeff Jagodzinski ??

yes there is word ... no its not Jeff

Solari from Seattle and a Mystery Man :cool2: are the talk right now

Danny Smith was retained because he's actually not a bad special teams coach. before this year we were actually pretty good on special teams. The lose of some key players and ARE's deteriorating eye-hand coordination, coupled with his increasing fear to take a hit while attempting to make something happen on a punt return are the main reasons for our poor special teams as I can see it.

Archived