Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round (Gameday Thread)

ACW

Colonel! You're on a hot streak!

AR,

I'm slowly coming to think that this draft will be similar to 2004, in that you aren't really going to LOSE if you take BRadford, Clausen or even a later guy like LeFevour.

I don't see the comparison of LeFevour to Roethlisberger. Ben was a projected 1st rounder coming out and LeFevour is a 2nd day pick. IMO there's a big drop off from Clausen/Bradford to Tebow, Snead, Pike, and LeFevour.

I don't see the comparison of LeFevour to Roethlisberger. Ben was a projected 1st rounder coming out and LeFevour is a 2nd day pick. IMO there's a big drop off from Clausen/Bradford to Tebow, Snead, Pike, and LeFevour.

I'm not comparing him directly. It's not about projection, I'm saying he might be an NFL success and that this draft has 'depth' (as far as that goes for QBs) That's why I said later pick. The Fever is a superior prospect to Pike, Snead and Tebow but below the first two.

Brees 6-7 72 YDS 1 TD in seven min. 5 plays from empty set.

As we witnessed with GB, when you send MORE guys out into routes and have a QB who can (and force him to do so even more) make quick decisions and throw the ball with great accuracy, you can short-circuit the rush and blitz.

I'm not comparing him directly. It's not about projection, I'm saying he might be an NFL success and that this draft has 'depth' (as far as that goes for QBs) That's why I said later pick. The Fever is a superior prospect to Pike, Snead and Tebow but below the first two.

I agree with him being a better prospect than Tebow and Pike, but I think Snead has more potential than LaFevour, he just needs the right QB coach to develop him.

Archived