Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round (Gameday Thread)

ACW

I find that Yellowbook commercial where the wife looks up life insurance kind of creepy.

For one, you know they don't run that ad with the roles reversed and two, it's just strange to set up a need for one of your customer's to die for the product to be truly worthwhile.

I find that Yellowbook commercial where the wife looks up life insurance kind of creepy.

For one, you know they don't run that ad with the roles reversed and two, it's just strange to set up a need for one of your customer's to die for the product to be truly worthwhile.

They should show the wife looking up life insurance policies and then looking up hitmen. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I was reading Walter football the other day, seeing what their take was on some of the first rounders and they compared Clausen to Kurt Warner.

Here's the quote

Player Comparison: Kurt Warner. Warner and Clausen both exhibit the same three-quarter release, they get the ball out quickly, and are extremely decisive/intelligent quarterbacks. Clausen has a stronger arm.

Just something I thought was interesting.

I was reading Walter football the other day, seeing what their take was on some of the first rounders and they compared Clausen to Kurt Warner.

Here's the quote

Just something I thought was interesting.

Yeah, Walter Football is high on Clausen, and honestly if Shanahan is going to draft a QB at #4 I'm hoping it's Clausen over Bradford.

Archived