Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round (Gameday Thread)

ACW

I really liked Berman's pick for the Saints - Cards game:

Saints, 77 - 75. Brees hits a jumper from the baseline at the buzzer.

I think I'll pick the Cards, though. They're still the only team I've watched this year that actually looked like a well oiled machine.

And I wish I could put a bag over my head, but I think the Cowboys are better than the Vikings. I'm hoping that the week off has helped Favre make another trip to the Fountain of Youth. I'm going to be cheering for the Vikes. But if somebody heald a gun to my head and made me bet, I'd say Minny.

(Don't really know enough about the AFC to even take a WAG.)

I really liked Berman's pick for the Saints - Cards game:

Saints, 77 - 75. Brees hits a jumper from the baseline at the buzzer.

I think I'll pick the Cards, though. They're still the only team I've watched this year that actually looked like a well oiled machine.

Yeah they did - until Rackers needs to hit a game winner...

EDIT: Bubba, ALL the upsets are possible.

Agreed.

Two years ago, how many Wild Card teams had won three straight road games against seeded opponents (two of whom had had a bye), and then beating an undefeated team in the Super Bowl?

(That said, though. How many upsets are likely?)

Agreed.

Two years ago, how many Wild Card teams had won three straight road games against seeded opponents (two of whom had had a bye), and then beating an undefeated team in the Super Bowl?

(That said, though. How many upsets are likely?)

Hmm...Cards ENTIRELY possible, Ravens more likely than one might think, Cowboys ditto, Jets not that likely.

:2cents:

Archived