Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The best 5 minutes of TV you've ever seen?

AngloSackSon

Last five minutes of season 4 of Lost.

"Did he tell you what he wants us to do?"

"Yes."

"...well?"

"He wants us to move the island."

EDIT: I know, I know, that's not actually in the last five minutes that I mentioned, I just think it's the best line out of that whole series of events.

OMAR IN COURT!!!!

If you don't know the back story it might not be as good but when I first saw this scene I was laughing so hard.

Season 3, opening credits with Omar and Brother Muzone meeting on the street, slowly drawing their guns. That dialogue is up there.

Then there is the Season 3 finale, Omar and Brother Muzone whack Stringer Bell. Also one of the greatest scenes, from one of the greatest cop shows ever.

I may have my scenes confused, but Entourage , 2nd season, Ari is in a therapy session with his wife, freaks out when he gets a call, takes the call and finds out James Cameron is directing Aquaman. Ari then rushes to his office, chews out and fires the mailroom kid thinking the kid is the agent responsible for knowing that type of information and not informing anyone.

there might be a scene with Vince &the crew in between, either way that is some damn funny tv.

I was going to suggest picking any 5 minutes of the final episode.

Yeah, that was the first thing that came to mind. My pick would be (I've never used spoiler tags so not sure if this'll work, be warned anyone):

[spoil]The scene at the barn where Ronnie/Vic learns of Shane's death, then soon after learns from Weems that Vic ratted him out and is arrested. Then Vic is told to get out. It was so much coming to a head and the perfect setting--so many times we saw people trying to get Vic in there, staring at him from balconies, trying to get things to stick. And finally it happened, and finally Vic knows he lost and again screwed a friend over to not lose quite so bad. Man, the acting in that final episode was so good![/spoil]

Archived