Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Denise from the Taco Bell commercial

skinsfan07

hahaha check this hilarious article out on the girls that work at Taco Bell. It's classic!

http://blurts.wordpress.com/2010/01/06/taco-bell-denise/

Let’s face it, advertising is all about doing whatever it takes to get in our pockets. I understand that. I allow for it when I see it and don’t take offense, within reason. Then Taco Bell unveiled the Denise commercial.

Talking dogs I can accept. Perhaps there was some genetic switch flipped that allowed that Chihuahua to speak.

Acting as if there are Taco Bell employees who are both personable and as attractive as the two young women in this ad is completely ridiculous. Placing them both in the same ad, as if they are the standard people we can expect in a Taco Bell restaurant, is an insult to our intelligence. Chihuahuas will not only talk, but they will produce epic poems that are volumes in length in perfect calligraphy before Taco Bell hires and retains two good-looking and friendly employees at the same outlet.

Let’s assume the man in this commercial really was stupid enough to believe that he’d forged so strong a bond with a Taco Bell employee during their two-minute encounter the previous day, that she’d chosen to cut him some sort of special deal. Here is how I believe the scenario presented in the commercial would have actually looked and gone.

Man: Is Denise working?

Cashier (who sports a neck tattoo and long fake nails) : No, she ain’t. She’s tryin’ for her GED again. What can I get you?

Man: I’m just more comfortable ordering with Denise.

Cashier: Well I guess you ain’t eatin’, are you?

Denise (off camera): Well at least clean up the trailer if you aren’t going to get a job, you jerk. (Door slams)

Cashier: Hey Denise, did you pass?

Denise (now visible as she punches in. Her knuckles are tattooed with the words love and hate. Shes got a big gold tooth. There is nothing appealing about her) : No, I didn’t. Thanks for bringing it up. I’m going on break.

Cashier : Could you at least take this guy’s order?

Denise (walking toward the back, in a mocking tone) : Could you at least take this guy’s order? Yeah, right.

Taco Bell, look, you have to understand. Some things can be faked. Some can’t. We all know Denise and her friend would never, ever be behind one of your counters.

You’ve crossed a line. Get back on the right side of it and we’ll all forget this foolish choice of yours ever happened.

:rotflmao: hahaha

Whenever I see this commercial, I wonder where the hell is this Taco Bell. Both chicks are cute. Attractive girls never seem to work at fast food places. (only seen it once in my life)

I've seen some Sonic's that have some hot chicks. On rollerskates. Very nice!

Whenever I see this commercial, I wonder where the hell is this Taco Bell. Both chicks are cute. Attractive girls never seem to work at fast food places. (only seen it once in my life)

i dont know if you go out in my rural areas i think you'll find a few

they may be dumb as bricks but ive seen a few lookers on trips to upstate ny driving through central PA

The girl in the Miller Lite commerical is cuter. And she just became available. :)

which Miller Lite commercial? The one where she's like "If me and (so and so) were hanging over a cliff who would you save?" Because that girl isn't hot....at all.

Now if you're talking about the one where the guy struggles to say I love you, and then says "I'd love a miller lite" than yea she's hot as hell.

which Miller Lite commercial? The one where she's like "If me and (so and so) were hanging over a cliff who would you save?" Because that girl isn't hot....at all.

Now if you're talking about the one where the guy struggles to say I love you, and then says "I'd love a miller lite" than yea she's hot as hell.

i like your style lol

Both. But I meant the first one. But Buster is the star of that commerical.

The girl is okay. I think the dude looks like Jon Gruden though.

Also how long until Taco Bell just comes out with the "This Will Probably Kill You" Burrito for 32 cents? Their food gets even worse for you, but cheaper by the minute. Might as well just call it what it is.

I used to like their steak quesadillas a few years ago. Then I had one last week and it tasted like a rodent was taking a dump in my mouth.

Archived