Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoff Week 1 GameDay Thread (CONGRATS CARD)

ixcuincle

Sanchez is showing a lot of poise for a rookie QB in a playoff game ... I'm impressed

Sanchez is easily outplaying Palmer in this game. The Jets should be blowing out Cincy if Edwards knew how to catch a pass. As for Greene, there's a reason the Jets traded up into the 3rd round last year to pick him up. They believe he was the best RB in last year's draft, and don't be surprised to see Jones be let go and Greene and Washington are the duo next season.

That was him in the stands disguised as a woman .. the one with the hat and big glasses.

;)

:hysterical:

The Bengals are gonna have to start throwing the ball if they wanna have a chance. Cedric can only do so much. The need a couple big plays down field.

Sanchez is showing a lot of poise for a rookie QB in a playoff game ... I'm impressed

Yeah, if Sanchez starts to come into his own during these playoffs, they really could be major trouble. They have a CB who can shut down anyone. A relentless defense, a great running game, so-so WRs, if Sanchez can elevate his game they are crazy scary.

Yeah, if Sanchez starts to come into his own during these playoffs, they really could be major trouble. They have a CB who can shut down anyone. A relentless defense, a great running game, so-so WRs, if Sanchez can elevate his game they are crazy scary.

The Jets and Sanchez won't be able to go Indy and beat them. I just can't imagine Sanchez out dueling Peyton in his place.

Archived