Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoff Week 1 GameDay Thread (CONGRATS CARD)

ixcuincle

He started well, finished poorly but if you LISTEN to the game, they said they "took the shackles off" for this game. Now, the shackles may have been on because of those mistakes but this is the big stage and he's, so far, doing well.

And I guarantee you, that in spite of those 20 INTs, this team doesn't make the playoffs with Kellen Clemens.

He started well, finished poorly but if you LISTEN to the game, they said they "took the shackles off" for this game. Now, the shackles may have been on because of those mistakes but this is the big stage and he's, so far, doing well.

And I guarantee you, that in spite of those 20 INTs, this team doesn't make the playoffs with Kellen Clemens.

That was a pretty throw to Keller too. Put just enough air under it for Keller to catch it in stride and make way to the endzone.

We'll see how it plays out in the 2nd half. He's definatley having an average game so far, if I HEARD correctly he's 7/10 w/ 94yds. and a TD. My comment was more based on the fact that we have a better QB than Sanchez right now in JC (if you compare stats), but we did chase hard after this kid for some reason.

Archived