Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funny Danny Week 17 - 11 Things I hate about the Redskins

YoCoLifSavr

Very funny. Sad, yet very funny. It reminds me of the MNF Giant's game. I had such a blast. We were so pathetic out there, but me and my friends... in fact everyone in the section were just laughing the whole game. We even got the chant going from Meatballs "It Just Doesn't Matter. It Just Doesn't Matter...)

Sad, but funny.

"I hate the fact that we had 5 different guys play right guard and all of them sucked" is probably the funniest thing Danny said all year to me...just the worn out, matter-of-factness about it. Can't even be sad, angry, or anything about it anymore. Thank God this year is in the books.

The Big Al comments are right on point. I am a season ticket holder and being there and watching Al and his demeanor is pathetic. He goes 2 plays then needs O2. You might not see it on tv but it happens EVERY game. I hope Shanny has a good off season workout plan for some of our guys. Al really needs to get into shape.

I thought the same thing about Randle El's great PR the LAST game of the season.

Im not gonna lie I rooted for the Skin's to win even when we had no hope and I wanted a better draft pick til the chargers game. Suddenly I was rooting for the Chargers to put us out of our misery. Like a gimpy dog trying to muster up his last breath and run away from an abusive owner. I wanted the dog to die.

So when Randle El broke out a great PR in a meaningless game I really thought for a second, Randle El doesn't want us to have a great draft pick. He wants to win so we can suffer some more. It was irrational I know but when the Chargers won at the end of the game off the play action. I had a sigh of relief.

Maybe Im not a true fan for wanting the Chargers back ups to beat us. Or maybe I am. Maybe I was willing to kill one of my kids so the other 4 could live... Kinda of a weird metaphor but anyways.

Shannahan I now have faith you can bring back respect to this franchise. And also hope that it never comes to the point again where Im rooting for another teams backups to win the game.

"I hate the fact that we had 5 different guys play right guard and all of them sucked" is probably the funniest thing Danny said all year to me...just the worn out, matter-of-factness about it. Can't even be sad, angry, or anything about it anymore. Thank God this year is in the books.

Saying that Randy Thomas sucks is pretty insulting, and untrue.

The Big Al comments are right on point. I am a season ticket holder and being there and watching Al and his demeanor is pathetic. He goes 2 plays then needs O2. You might not see it on tv but it happens EVERY game. I hope Shanny has a good off season workout plan for some of our guys. Al really needs to get into shape.

I totally agree with that. I don't believe the talk that he's 20% body fat or something like that.

Saying that Randy Thomas sucks is pretty insulting, and untrue.

You are right about that. I just thought it was funny at the moment, due to the extreme lack of energy in the comment. It epitomized how I've felt since about week 9 against Atlanta, when I transitioned into the acceptance stage of my grief.

Archived