Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does McCoy's injury let Skins take OL and grab him in later rounds?

MCnDaHouse

Colt McCoy should not be a 1st rounder now. He is a gamble in the 1st just like Sam Bradford is. If the Skins are patient and smart, they will take an OT with the 1st round pick, cause they will be flying off the board. Then take a RB in the 2nd round.

Most of the QB's are going to fall, there won't be rush on them, then we can pick one up later in the 4th or 5th round, or trade up to the 3rd to get one. They need to be patient and build the line first. I actually believe that we need to use all our picks on O-line, except for one on a Running Back, then we can get another QB in Free Agency to compete with JC.

If he's there in the 4th. Then sure. I think Shanny will be smart and realize taking a QB that high to pay him insane money...to sit for a few years while you need help all over, isn't the way to do it.

We need OL help, RB help, DB help, LB help. There are options.

Its cheaper to keep Campbell and tender value than a rookie QB who's going to get like a 40+ mill contract and not be ready for awhile.

McCoy was never in contention to be a 1st round pick to begin with. Before the injury and the combine, he was looked at as anywhere from 2nd to 4th rounder.

Now add the injury and the upcoming combine which will expose his flaws and you have a mid rounder for sure.

I think Shanahan can find RBs later on in the draft usually. Personally, I am hoping for Mike Iupati in the 2nd round.

yup, I just wonder if he wil fall to the 2nd. The dude is a beast, loved watching him live.

Archived