Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC [Twitter]: Shanahan meeting with coaching staff tomorrow.

GenMgr

I buy this, because it actually makes sesne. Wonder who Shanahan will keep? I saw the post about Gray earlier, but it doesn't seem like that is a decision that will be made quickly.

They are all under contract and are required to give player evaluations. He will get all of their input.

i am scared. why didnt blache retire yet? Me thinks Danny has plans for him.

I hope that The Daniel has learned enough by now to know that he needs to butt hisself OUT of that decision tree!

Just write the checks from your home office Danny while the PROs are running the team at the Park! CHAMPIONSHIP!

I agree.

Hammy and groin reinjuries/strains are EASILY preventable but we TONS of them every single year.

Although then again maybe our S&C coaches are good..... you can't make athletes do their S&C so it may be a discipline issue instead. In which case I hope Shanahan has an iron fist.

Not practicing or practicing light could lead to more injuries.

has anyone actually been let go? i know bugel retired, but aside from that, any new developments?

I'm not even sure Buges has retired. While the media has been reporting that possibility, there has been no official announcement.

And again, until there are replacements hired, there is no reason the old staff should be kicked out of the building. There is still a lot of postmortem that needs to be done on the previous season and a lot of learning by Shanahan about what he's has and what he doesn't has.

Shanny indicated last week that this would not be a fast process.. The only things we can 'count' on are Buges (retirement), Blache (retirement) and Mitchell (going to be Head Coach at Southern University) as being gone so far and Kyle Shanahan in. Other than that, don't sprain your fingers refreshing cause it's not going to be fast and furious like in seasons past.. AND THAT IS A GOOD THING!

Other than that, don't sprain your fingers refreshing cause it's not going to be fast and furious like in seasons past.. AND THAT IS A GOOD THING!

I know, I know ... I just wish they could throw us a bone every other day or so. :)

I need some distraction from all the Dallass :puke: coverage.

Archived