Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC [Twitter]: Shanahan meeting with coaching staff tomorrow.

GenMgr

strength and conditioning coach...bye bye..too many injuries every year....expect a big expectation change for guys in the off season and in the conditioning programs for the vets

I agree.

Hammy and groin reinjuries/strains are EASILY preventable but we TONS of them every single year.

Although then again maybe our S&C coaches are good..... you can't make athletes do their S&C so it may be a discipline issue instead. In which case I hope Shanahan has an iron fist.

I agree.

Hammy and groin reinjuries/strains are EASILY preventable but we TONS of them every single year.

Although then again maybe our S&C coaches are good..... you can't make athletes do their S&C so it may be a discipline issue instead. In which case I hope Shanahan has an iron fist.

Easily preventable? :doh:

http://twitter.com/markschlereth

didnt want to start a new thread on this but seeing as its a twitter update i'd throw this one into it also ......

@mark schlereth (being asked if he would ever consider being a coach in the nfl.

@LonghornErv Yes if Shanahan asked me to coach I would think about it for sure

Ugh...:doh: here s another of his recent tweets

@ mark schelereth Congratulations to the Redskins! Shanny is a great coach, good times around the bend.

I can see it already a year or so of Shanny turning our team around and he will be singing our praises talking about the team that drafted him basically a complete 180 of everything he has said for the past few years

Shouldn't the yet to be named DC be involved in some of this? I would think that Coach Shanny would like for his coordinators to be involved in who his assistants should be

very good point

this may just be precursor interviews to get to know them...

Archived