Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

San Fran looking to unload both their first round picks? :ESPN rumorcentral

x96bryan10

http://twitter.com/NFLRumorCentral

It's a long shot, but a rumor making the rounds says the #49ers are looking to trade both first round picks http://bit.ly/8D0456 #nfl #draft

Says in title looking to trade up to # 3 ...

Sorry i dont have insider so i can't post the rest.

But wouldnt it be sweet if somehow the skins came away with pick 13 and 16 ...anyone know how they value out on the draft day chart.

Edit**#4 value 1800

#13 value 1150

#17 value 950

If we could somehow make this deal go down maybe by thorwing in our 4th rounder or an aging star we play on maybe releasing i.e. MOss POrtis we could do alot towards rebuilding our o-line injust 1 year

Anyone who could post the rest of this article it would be much appreciated

SF has the 13th and the 17th

#1 St. Louis (1-15)

#2 Detroit (2-14)

#3 Tampa Bay (3-13)

#4 Washington (4-12)

#5 Kansas City (4-12)

#6 Seattle (5-11)

#7 Cleveland (5-11)

#8 Oakland (5-11)

#9 Buffalo (6-10)

#10 Jacksonville^ (7-9)

#11 Denver - from Chicago^ (7-9)

#12 Miami (7-9)

#13 San Francisco (8-8)

#14 Seattle - from Denver (8-8)

#15 New York Giants (8-8)

#16 Tennessee^ (8-8)

#17 San Francisco - from Carolina^ (8-8)

To drop back from the 4th overall pick, I want more than the 13th and a possible third. I would AT MINIMUM want a high second.

true. dont have the chart in front of me, but the 2 first rounders isnt that far off.

#4 is a helluva pick.

To drop back from the 4th overall pick, I want more than the 13th and a possible third. I would AT MINIMUM want a high second.

even value would be pick 13 and sumwhere in between picks 24 and 25 in the 1st round so yes we would deff want more than just a 3rd rounder back.....Maybe their 2nd and 3rd

Sorry about that the site i checked said tied at 16 with another tea.

ESPN knows that fans of Top 10 drafting teams generally love trade down scenarios. This article is just making stuff up for the clicks. Unless S.F. has fallen head over heels for Bradford or Clausen this early in the process, this article is pure B.S.

:bsflag:

even value would be pick 13 and sumwhere in between picks 24 and 25 in the 1st round so yes we would deff want more than just a 3rd rounder back.....Maybe their 2nd and 3rd

I would take their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and maybe a 2nd or 3rd next season.

EDIT: They would really need to like a guy a whole lot to give up all that

ESPN knows that fans of Top 10 drafting teams generally love trade down scenarios. This article is just making stuff up for the clicks. Unless S.F. has fallen head over heels for Bradford or Clausen this early in the process, this article is pure B.S.

:bsflag:

Very astute observation.

Well the Jets moved up from 17 to get 5 last year by throwing in their 2nd rounder, elam,kenyon coleman, and ratliff. I'd like to hope we'd be able to pull off a better deal though with the 4 spot.

Yeah but Mangini also knew and coached those players and put a higher value on them more than any other team would have. I

SF wants to draft their QB of the future in this draft while Alex Smith is a "stop gap" with their O

They want Clausen or Bradford

Which is why they want to go #3.

Unless of course STL decides to get a QB.

ETA: So us being a trading partner is hard to consider since they are trying to beat us.

Brucie is going to be fielding a lot of calls on draft day, there is going to be a lot of "already set" teams that would be happy to sacrifice their first 2 or 3 picks to get a coveted player like Berry or Haden or McCoy. The top portion of this draft is going to be loaded with defensive players, who are always quicker to adjust at the next level than offensive players

I think this is bS. San Fran can get one of the top rated Qbs at 17. I would imagine they stand pat, take Dez Bryant at 13 and a Qb (McCOY) at 17. There offense has a chance to be sick with Gore, Davis,Crabtree and either bryant at 13 or waiting and getting Golden Tate at 17?

yeah they should stand pat

Archived