Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks Jim Zorn

47chaos

Man, I loved the guy's personality but really why are we thanking him? What did he do for us? Did he try? Yeah sorta, but those last 4 games? Come on you can't call that trying. I can say good bye and good luck but thanks? Really? It wasn't all his fault but you got to remember that this man is given charge of representing this city and he failed miserably.

Thank You Jim Zorn? WTF! Screw that - I am all for the he's a great person....but as the head coach of my beloved team. The team I live and breathe for - and I am thanking him - hell no - Don't let the door hit you on your way out same goes for Jason Campbell. GOOD RIDDANCE

Thank You Jim Zorn? WTF! Screw that - I am all for the he's a great person....but as the head coach of my beloved team. The team I live and breathe for - and I am thanking him - hell no - Don't let the door hit you on your way out same goes for Jason Campbell. GOOD

RIDDANCE

Hahaha, Zorn/JC bashers, it never fails, Wow :doh:

Thank you Zorn. hired to do one job, shortly given a promotion to another job no one wanted. You handled everything with class in a very political job, in a very political city. I have no idea who to actually blame for any of this season - I'm sure some with you, some with cerato, some with snyder, and some with the players. I'm not looking to point fingers though, thanks for your work.

As unlikely as it may seem now, I fear that you are going to be the next belicheck. He got run out of Cleveland, but the change of scenery is exactly what he needed and is now considered one of the best. I wish you the best. I was hoping you would be our next coach for a decade, but apparently that was not to be.

lol its amazing what people will actually think....

Hahaha, Zorn/JC bashers, it never fails, Wow :doh:

Hold the phone - quite some time ago my sig was saying how I supported Jim Zorn (and it also said if he sucks well we should have known at Maroon Black & Yellow) I also supported jason campbell. I was one of those that believed oh him being in the same offense 2 years in a row he would be great. But look they both suck at what they do. So yes I am bashing them but they have come with merit!

4-12 and 8-8 in 2 seasons (12-20 combined) and 0-6 in the Division this season. Good riddance!

Hold the phone - quite some time ago my sig was saying how I supported Jim Zorn (and it also said if he sucks well we should have known at Maroon Black & Yellow) I also supported jason campbell. I was one of those that believed oh him being in the same offense 2 years in a row he would be great. But look they both suck at what they do. So yes I am bashing them but they have come with merit!

4-12 and 8-8 in 2 seasons (12-20 combined) and 0-6 in the Division this season. Good riddance!

Believe it or not the jacket he's been wearing is what NFL shop is selling also the hat Haynesworth was wearing during the game today. If you had supported Zorn and JC like you said you have then you would continue too, like I have and will continue to. Are you aware of the horrible and enept Oline?

Zorn really deserves a pat on the back after these two seasons. Yeah, I realize that he has a losing record and he was not the greatest coach. He has handled this train wreck of a tenure like a man. He hasn't badmouthed anyone, he has been an absolute standup guy when questioned about his job status, etc. I wish the best of luck to Zorn at his next stop.

Just wanted to say thanks to Jim Zorn. He is a classy individual and handled everything like a true professional. I feel he was a little over his head and will re-surface somewhere.

Thanks again Zorn.

Here is to a new era in Washington!

Whatever! If I got paid half as much as he does to do what I do, I'd keep my mouth shut and stay medium until I was shown the door (with the bellman holding a going away check)! THIS IS THE NFL! You dont produce, get the f out! CYA ZORN! Nice knowin ya! You couldnt coach a pee wee league team to a winning record!

Believe it or not the jacket he's been wearing is what NFL shop is selling also the hat Haynesworth was wearing during the game today. If you had supported Zorn and JC like you said you have then you would continue too, like I have and will continue to. Are you aware of the horrible and enept Oline?

Yes but I am also aware that the Steelers had a horrible and enept Oline last year but guess what - they had a QB and a competent Head Coach and guess what they won...a SUPER BOWL!

I could care less what they wear on the sidelines because all of that is in the past - let's see if they are when the 2010 season rolls up

And why should I support these 2 they have not done anything worthy of praising here in D.C. - and because you will that makes you a better fan? Sorry that I do not like nor want to settle for this mediocre crap that these 2 are

You are a very nice guy, I wish you the best in the future. You were just over your head in a very brutal, result-oriented business.

You got it! No results = ZORN WHO?

It might be D.C., but this aint a govt job!

Thanks coach Zorn for your professionalism and your heart.we have had coaches in here before who quit on us and the team and i am glad you didn't.sorry you were given a team so deviod of a true talent evaluator as well as offensive lineman.wish you well and success in all things except against the skins.Happy new year to you and your family.thanks for tryin your best.

Just wanted to say thanks to Jim Zorn. He is a classy individual and handled everything like a true professional. I feel he was a little over his head and will re-surface somewhere.

Thanks again Zorn.

Here is to a new era in Washington!

Amen to that, he is an HONEST and forthright gentleman! He handled all the :saber: with Class and a sense of humor. I wish him nothing but the best in the future.....I am sure Holmgren or perhaps Seattle brings him back. He is beloved in Seahawk land.

good thread.

ive said it before, but the guy seems like a genuinely good person in a field where the nice guys rarely come first.

he was a little in over his head to start, but he has had the team playing hard in the second half of this season (minus the giants and dallas games) and clearly has SOME traits that you would want your long term head coach to have. he may not have all of them, but i believe his heart has been in it for the right reasons from the start.

best of luck to Jim Zorn in the future - he probably was never going to be the Redskins coach for a decade, but his players seem to have liked him and he seems like a good, normal guy who happened to be a head coach of an NFL team.

Archived