Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lost Season 6 - the Final Season

The Evil Genius

Ok boys and girls, it's that time of the year again. Obsessing over all the intricacies of the best show on TV (according to me).

Also, feel free to post spoilers. However, clearly mark you are doing so, post the spoilers in BLACK and do not quote the spoilers in future posts, please!

Now - here is a good spoiler from Kristin at EW - posted below - in black text. Highlight to read - if you dare.

From EW -

We already know John Locke (Terry O'Quinn) is dead—and we are über-pissed at Ben Linus (Michael Emerson) for doing the deed—but could another Lostie be joining Locke very soon in the myserious island show's ever-growing body count?

When Lost returns Feb. 2 to ABC, there are more than a few stomach-churning surprises in store, and our latest dish (as part of the 12 Days of Lost-mas) involves the life-or-death fates of two Losties we love.

Word of warning: This is the final season. So anyone can be killed off.

According to my spies, the following statements are both true:

One Lostie we've known for a long time (a dark, handsome and mysterious someone) will die within the first four hours in the first shocking death of the year.

Another Lostie we've known and loved since day one of season one will come thisclose to dying—at his own hands—but the good doctor (Matthew Fox's Jack Shephard) will save him.

Who will die? Who will nearly take his own life?

The answers are Sayid and Charlie (wtf!?!?)

Man, I almost started a Lost thread yesterday...

About 5 days ago, I started watching Lost from the beginning. I just started season 6 this morning.

Its amazing how good a show Lost is. For me, it will be (to this point), the greatest show ever on TV. There are so many things I missed the first time around, things in season 2, 3 and 4 that hint about what is to come that just go right over your head the first time around. Kind of like watching the Original Star Wars trilogy after seeing the prequels. Gives you a whole new take on Vader etc...

Anyway, i'm very excited about this last season, but sad at the same time. It really sucks that it will come to an end. But, its the right thing to do. It won't keep dragging on and on.

Awesome show.

For the record - I will be fine if the finale doesn't include this:

1) Final shot of autistic kid staring at a snow globe

2) All of the Losties ending up in jailcell

3) All of the Losties end up in a bar, cue black screen

4) Bob Newhart waking up next to Suzanne Pleshette

ok... 4 would be funny.

:)

But in reality - if the final shot is Jack waking up in the jungle in his suit or Hurley realizing it was a all madeup and he is at the psych ward - then I will be really pissed. That is, unless we get answers.

;)

ok... 4 would be funny.

But in reality - if the final shot is Jack waking up in the jungle in his suit or Hurley realizing it was a all madeup and he is at the psych ward - then I will be really pissed. That is, unless we get answers.

;)

My prediction from day one. But instead of pulling the mini-bottles of liquor out of his pocket it will be Faraday's journal (Horn of Eld!).

ok... 4 would be funny.

;)

Perhaps they'll do a Patrick Duffy shower scene and extend the series for a couple more seasons?

My prediction for the finale will be Jack waking up in the jungle in a suit. He'll run out to the beach and John Locke will be fishing. He'll offer Jack some fish.Then they'll sit down on the beach and see in the distance a distressed ship coming to shore.

Jack and Locke will be the only ones on the island b/c of something Locke makes happen. B/c of this, Jack will hate him. The final line of the series will be...

Jack : "Do you have any idea how badly I want to kill you?"

Of course, I know this won't happen. But it would be clever. lmao!

I too feel like this is the best show on television and feel sorry for those that dont appreciate it (looking thru tv shows you hate thread). Twin Peaks was my favorite before Lost and being young when the show aired i got to watch both seasons all at once. Well the Lost video game the ending is one of the ones listed above so if they gave away the ending to the show 3-4 years ago that would be horrible. Cannot wait for February. Think it's pretty stupid ABC pushed back the premeire so that is airs on Groundhogs Day....

Think it's pretty stupid ABC pushed back the premeire so that is airs on Groundhogs Day....

Having spoiled myself by reading about the season premiere on spoiler sites, I can tell you that selecting Ground Hog's day as the premiere is genius.

;)

Ninja Hint: see the Bill Murray film.

Yeah i know i go to darkufos site but have held out for for the last couple months not wanting to ruin the last season but after reading casting calls and set reports for the first 2 episodes i have a pretty good idea how it starts. After that i have stopped going to his site.

Yeah i know i go to darkufos site but have held out for for the last couple months not wanting to ruin the last season but after reading casting calls and set reports for the first 2 episodes i have a pretty good idea how it starts. After that i have stopped going to his site.

I like the cast interviews they do. Hurly and Ben are always good for a few laughs. And the ComiCon skit they did was hilarious.

Archived