Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cancel the Chargers (2,000,000 posts)

Quincy

If the Chargers need the game for anything they will crush us, period.

Technically, they don't. The Colts locked up the 1 seed and they locked up the 2.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to play their starters for a half, destroy us in that half, and give us an insurmountable lead to have to overcome in the second half.

Technically, they don't. The Colts locked up the 1 seed and they locked up the 2.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to play their starters for a half, destroy us in that half, and give us an insurmountable lead to have to overcome in the second half.

Makes sense. So how many of the Skins have there own plane tickets from SD going to their home? I bet Hall has a one way first class ticket to Atlanta.

I personally think he joke is played out and the negativity is unbecoming, but that's just me.

I think there should be ONE of these threads per team and keep recycling them each year everytime we play the team and up the target... instead of strating from scratch...

I hope you do realize that when you electrify something you are giving them energy and power. ;)

The title should say something like: Cancel the Chargers.

I feel you man, bounce the chargers, no static get it? hahah

pull the plug on the chargers?

Brown em out? ok we aren't the Browns.

Ground the Chargers!! hahah

Archived