Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBSSports:Idiotic play call seals Zorn's doom in Washington (MET)

MattFancy

Good for Zorn. I hope he does it again next week. Stick it to the Man and take his money. It's just a game, no matter how personal you take it lol. I'd rather see someone stick it to another evil rich guy than have a team win a game. And it was great!

I take it you're not a season ticket holder.

Good for Zorn. I hope he does it again next week. Stick it to the Man and take his money. It's just a game, no matter how personal you take it lol. I'd rather see someone stick it to another evil rich guy than have a team win a game. And it was great!

So you quite enjoyed watching a milionaire flip the bird to a billionaire at the expense of our performance on the field? Really?

I beg to differ. A lot.

So you quite enjoyed watching a milionaire flip the bird to a billionaire at the expense of our performance on the field? Really?

I beg to differ. A lot.

Especially when the main reason those guys have so much money is because of the 90,000 people that were practically suckered into buying tickets.

I take it you are not a Redskins fan... :mad:

If you care more about "sticking it to someone" than having your team win.... thats BS

Sure I'm a Redskins fan. But the Redskins winning is a bit low on the totem pole versus other things I care about. Of course, I'm not at all judging others based on how much they care/don't care about the Redskins...just like I'm positive you weren't. :D

Sure I'm a Redskins fan. But the Redskins winning is a bit low on the totem pole versus other things I care about. Of course, I'm not at all judging others based on how much they care/don't care about the Redskins...just like I'm positive you weren't. :D

In my opinion... a fan should NEVER root for their own team to lose... period.

If zorn doesn't call plays anymore then why is this stupid play his fault? Who called the play?

I believe he is still allowed to decide whether or not to go for it on 4th down and calls in plays every now and again in special situations.

Possibly a good play but didn't get the execution that it needed. Even after the timeout. This one is on the players. Not on coaches. Not all play calls are going to happen like they should. All plays break down. You can't hang a guy or ridicule him for trying something different.

Some of you are the same fans who ****ed when JG was here and didn't take chances. I have seen Zorn take more 4 and 1 chances then JG. At least he has tired his best to keep things interested by taking risks.

If that play had worked you guys would be saying how wonderful Zorn is (just like the last time it worked) and let's keep him.

Possibly a good play but didn't get the execution that it needed. Even after the timeout. This one is on the players. Not on coaches. Not all play calls are going to happen like they should. All plays break down. You can't hang a guy or ridicule him for trying something different.

Some of you are the same fans who ****ed when JG was here and didn't take chances. I have seen Zorn take more 4 and 1 chances then JG. At least he has tired his best to keep things interested by taking risks.

If that play had worked you guys would be saying how wonderful Zorn is (just like the last time it worked) and let's keep him.

Actually... that play was rediculous.... noone was available to block! it was 3 guys rushing the passer non-impeded!

Archived