When to fire Zorn?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. When to fire Zorn?

• fire him now
    • let him finish the season, then fire him
    • let him come back for another year
    • between now and the end of the season, force him to resign

The OP should post the video link for this that's on Redskins.com

Hanyesworth is pissed off during the interview. If there was ever a time to see the real AH then here it is. He says he's being used wrong here and not allowed to rush the QB like he was in Tennessee. He does answer the question of being happy he is here with a yes answer but admits that it's hard to think about that right after that game. Who can blame him?

I think it's time to finally start listen to the long list of players that continue saying the same thing.

Good news is Blache is gone at season's end.

I hope so. I'm sick of defensive cordinators putting themselves and the schemes over the ability of the players. We don't play to our players strengths and I'm convinced that's due to a lack of coaching ability. The entire coaching staffs let us down and all need to be canned

It's hard to "let him loose" when he's rolling on the ground after 6 plays. It's time for everyone to face the facts. Albert is a fat unmotivated piece of ****. The most energy he exerted last night was when he was trying to fight brandon jacobs. He and Landry are a pathetic bunch.

So he pushed a few guys out of the way during the D-Hall fight,....well, the changes my whole opinion of him. :hysterical:

You obviously think he's worth the money, fine. I don't.

Yes, we disagree.

Pushed a few guys? He moved a entire pile of giant players and punched Jacobs twice in the helmet. Good thing he did or Hall would be out next week from the beating he would take from Jacobs. Having said that Hall has some serious guts.

The OP should post the video link for this that's on Redskins.com

Hanyesworth is pissed off during the interview. If there was ever a time to see the real AH then here it is. He says he's being used wrong here and not allowed to rush the QB like he was in Tennessee. He does answer the question of being happy he is here with a yes answer but admits that it's hard to think about that right after that game. Who can blame him?

Found.

http://www.sbnation.com/2009/12/22/1212363/redskins-giants-fight-video-brandon-jacobs-albert-haynesworth-brawl

6 tackles and a sack for a DT on a bad wheel is not worth it????

WTF planet are you guys from?

You make it sound like its YOUR money?

News flash...ITS NOT.

Talk about money when CP makes 8 mill a year for NOTHING. Randle El makes 5 mil a year FOR NOTHING. Jim Zorn makes 5 mil a year FOR NOTHING!

And you pick out the guy who has 6 tackles and a sack, playing with a bum ankle, from the DT position? NIce argument.

Think he might be gassed cause he doesnt even WALK on his ankle during the week for the last four weeks, cause the trainer's are keeping him off it?

Haynesworth is a FAT ASS LOSER who took the money and ran. He's always hurt and on one knee. What a joke he has become. Hopefully it's an uncapped year and the redskins can drop him off at golden corrall so he can eat his FAT ASS right out of football. What a piece of junk

Haynesworth is a FAT ASS LOSER who took the money and ran. He's always hurt and on one knee. What a joke he has become. Hopefully it's an uncapped year and the redskins can drop him off at golden corrall so he can eat his FAT ASS right out of football. What a piece of junk

1. How many sacks did the team have last year?

2. How many do they have this year?

3. How many did the Titans have last year?

4. How many do they have this year?

Answers:

1. 24

2. 38

3. 44

4. 28

1. How many sacks did the team have last year?

2. How many do they have this year?

3. How many did the Titans have last year?

Answers:

1. 24

2. 38

3. 44

4. 28

1. How many wins the Redskins had last season?

2. How many do they have this year

3. How many wins the Titans had last season?

5. What team is still in the playoff hunt? Titans or Redskins?

Extra Credit

1. What was the record of the Titans first 6 games?

2. What team started the first 6 weeks against winless team and still manage to have a -.500 record?

Answer

1. 8

2. 4

3. 13

4. 7

5. Titans

1. 0-6

2. Redskins

1. How many wins the Redskins had last season?

2. How many do they have this year

3. How many wins the Titans had last season?

5. What team is still in the playoff hunt? Titans or Redskins?

Extra Credit

1. What was the record of the Titans first 6 games?

2. What team started the first 6 weeks against winless team and still manage to have a -.500 record?

Answer

1. 8

2. 4

3. 13

4. 7

5. Titans

1. 0-6

2. Redskins

Let me know when Big Al plays both sides of the ball and plays special teams and coaches. I don't remember him missing any field goals or throwing any interceptions. He has not coughed the ball up a single time this season.

B-Mitch is right as always.

Haynesworth is not in shape.

Never seen a guy go down as many times as he did this year.

Either you're injured or your not ready to play the season.

He's always injured because he's not ready to play.

The you have Portis eating Ding Dongs & pork rinds all-week, thinking he can just suit up on Sundays and play.

He's always injured because he's not ready to play.

The you have Portis eating Ding Dongs & pork rinds all-week, thinking he can just suit up on Sundays and play.

yep. That's why the running game came on once he went out. Those guys practiced during the week and bam hello running game...with Quinton Ganther and Rock Cartwright?! Portis should be ashamed.

Anybody that doesnt realize how good Haynesworth is then u just dont know football. Why do you think Andre Carter is having the year he is having? But the point is that Haynesworth was telling the truth about our D. Are you people blind? I was tryin to tell u all this after the rams game. Blache deserves alot of blame for this d. He needs to be aggressive and let them lose. Imagine if Orakpo and Big Al can rush all day...the pass rush would be relentless. But Blache and this bend but dont break crap has to go. Dont give Big Al a hard time when he is out there dominating taking up 2 and 3 blocks but we still dont get pressure cause the coach is too mush of a puzzy to send the dogs.

Learn the game of football people

I agree but you can argue that Haynesworth isn't exactly living up to expectations and some of that is his fault and NOT anyone else's

Well what do you expect him to do? He isnt superman. He holds up 2-3 blockers on everyplay and still get pass rush at times. But the point is he is doing what Blache wants him to do which is just be a big boulder in the middle. So your not going to see him do anything special. Thats why he said what he said after the game.

Now I admit he may be a lil out of shape and it can get old watching him go down 1-2 times a game...but if he is going to keep playing like a beast then ill take it.

How good of shape are YOU going to be in if you dont do any cardio all week long cause you are held OUT of practice by trainers, due to an injured ankle, and then step into an NFL double and triple team???

THats just one week, dude has been hobbled for over a month. What kind of in shape do you expect for someone who has not practiced in over a month?

6 tackles and a sack last night ON ONE LEG. ONE GOOD LEG PEOPLE.

Like I wrote before. Shut him down for the season. Dont risk permanent damage. Especially if people on THIS bored are going to DOG him for 6 tackles and A SACK! From the DT position!

How good of shape are YOU going to be in if you dont do any cardio all week long cause you are held OUT of practice by trainers, due to an injured ankle, and then step into an NFL double and triple team???

THats just one week, dude has been hobbled for over a month. What kind of in shape do you expect for someone who has not practiced in over a month?

6 tackles and a sack last night ON ONE LEG. ONE GOOD LEG PEOPLE.

Like I wrote before. Shut him down for the season. Dont risk permanent damage. Especially if people on THIS bored are going to DOG him for 6 tackles and A SACK! From the DT position!

Amen my brother. People always go with what the media says...its like people cant think for theirselves. Last year when Portis said the oline wasnt all that good the media and then fans ripped him...but whole time people dont even realize that Portis was right. Now thats all you hear "our oline sucks" "our oline is horrible". And its the same thing with Haynesworth...he is right about Blache but the media will rip him therefore the fans will dog him out too.

Archived