haithman

When to fire Zorn?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. When to fire Zorn?

• fire him now
    • let him finish the season, then fire him
    • let him come back for another year
    • between now and the end of the season, force him to resign

Damn Michael Turner and his sprained ankle not living up to expectations wait.

O wait we are talking about Haynesworth, with the sprained ankle. Complaining about him not being impact....putting 360 lbs on it. Pretty much had a sack with one leg last night. Shut him down for the season. Lets reload and not risk permanent injury.

I agree. Put him away for the year . Start getting him in better shape now, and maybe by next year he can reach his 100 mil potential. New coaches hopefully will use these players in the right spots.

Honestly I don't know why ppl are surprised. This is not the first player to say that he was being used wrong...I agree that you make your scheme fit your players when you go spend 100 mil on them.... you don't go sign a guy for that kind of money then not use his strengths....My $.02

Haynesworth is right. A player of his caliber doesn't just have his production fall for no reason, it's because he isn't utilized correctly.

Greg Blache's defensive scheme is a complete joke. He takes the "bend but don't break" philosophy to a whole new level of embarrassment.

Don't look now but I think it broke last night.

We didn't spend $100 million on him. $42 million is what he gets no matter what. When the guy is in the game he plays hard and gives his all. When he is hurt it is obvious because he weighs at least 350 and is not in top shape.

To whoever said we played our worst game this week because of him you are dead wrong. People were in the wrong places all night and getting blown up left and right on blocks. Al was being doubled all night. It looked like Blache did not have this D prepared.

Don't blame Haynesworth for last night. Redirect your anger in the proper direction. Blache.

Haynesworth is out last week, and we have the most sacks in any game of the last 19 years.

Tonight, he returns.

And we are on the receiving end of prison love.

50 year record.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Your logic doesn't make any sense. What about the 11 sacks Orakpo has or the 11 that Carter has? I suppose Al has nothing to do with those numbers either? Haynesworth has made a difference. Unfortunately because our DC is as predictable as Grandma's Gravy Al hasn't been able to unleash his full potential because every time we play a good QB that QB can read our D in 2 seconds and make the play he needs to.

Our D problems are not Al's fault.

Don't look now but I think it broke last night.

Yep, this morning on 106.7, B. Mitch was filling in for the junks & talking about AH & Blache. He said that AH is a big reason that Carter and Orakpo are having good sack years. He started taking aim at Blache too saying, that it is obvious he doesn't play guys like Orakpo & Landry at their natural positions & how the defense does not play totally to players' strengths. From when I was listening - he also went on to say that the Skins have not had leadership from the organizational & coaching levels in a long time.....

Haynesworth has been one of the few guys on the team who actually cares if we win or lose, and plays like it.

People dont understand, they see him coming in and out of the lineup, thinking hes not in shape...the guy gets DOUBLE AND TRIPLE teamed EVERY SINGLE PLAY. Meaning he has to fight through not one 320lb dude like every other d-lineman on the team, but 640-960 pounds...on every single play. That's why hes tired, he is doing 2 or 3x the work. He should be tired, if hes not, he's not playing.

Haynesworth isnt the problem. Players like him who are used to winning SHOULD be pissed at this dysfunctional organization and I respect that he said it. What's he got to lose now, the coaches are all gone, we all know that...what does it matter other than hes being honest with the fans - up until that last line about being happy here. At least he did say its hard to give an answer when the situation is what it is.

I like big Al and think he could be great here. But for the kind of bling he's getting he should'nt be the LEAST bit out of shape. A legitimate injury is one thing. But he's been nicked up most of the year, and thats from not being in top form. IMO.

I like big Al and think he could be great here. But for the kind of bling he's getting he should'nt be the LEAST bit out of shape. A legitimate injury is one thing. But he's been nicked up most of the year, and thats from not being in top form. IMO.

You are correct. When the new coach shows up he needs to ride his ass and get him into shape. Al could be a great leader. He has passion and wants to win. He left a 13 -3 team to come here!

Yep, this morning on 106.7, B. Mitch was filling in for the junks & talking about AH & Blache. He said that AH is a big reason that Carter and Orakpo are having good sack years. He started taking aim at Blache too saying, that it is obvious he doesn't play guys like Orakpo & Landry at their natural positions & how the defense does not play totally to players' strengths. From when I was listening - he also went on to say that the Skins have not had leadership from the organizational & coaching levels in a long time.....

Well hopefully that'll change next season with a new HC and DC. We'll have Orakpo at DE and Landry playing up in the box and not back in coverage.

Well hopefully that'll change next season with a new HC and DC. We'll have Orakpo at DE and Landry playing up in the box and not back in coverage.

YES!! for the love of god get Landry OUT of coverage. He's got potential to be great, but needs ALOT of disipline training.

While I hate players ripping the coaches, Haynesworth is right about the scheme. I have been saying for months that Blache needs to adjust his scheme to fit the Defenses new strength, the d-line. They need to let the linemen go upfield most of the times to make plays, not just hold their ground. Doesn't make sense to ask your most talented group to occupy blockers, so those less talented can make the plays.

While I hate players ripping the coaches, Haynesworth is right about the scheme. I have been saying for months that Blache needs to adjust his scheme to fit the Defenses new strength, the d-line. They need to let the linemen go upfield most of the times to make plays, not just hold their ground. Doesn't make sense to ask your most talented group to occupy blockers, so those less talented can make the plays.

Yup, our LB's were exposed a bit. Fletch just had an unusual off night.

It seems like BMitch has to rip one guy ever year. Since CP has been out most of the season, he's turned his attention to Haynesworth. When AH is out there, he easily one of our best defensive players. I agree that he needs to suck it up and get out there, but if the dude is really hurt, no point in him risking something for in meaningless games.

It seems like BMitch has to rip one guy ever year. Since CP has been out most of the season, he's turned his attention to Haynesworth. When AH is out there, he easily one of our best defensive players. I agree that he needs to suck it up and get out there, but if the dude is really hurt, no point in him risking something for in meaningless games.

The problem is the guy came into the season woefully out-of-shape. When you go from farting in your couch cushions to playing a game, you get those nagging injuries that don't occur when your body is ready. He could really, truly limit all the time he spends flopping around like a sea bass and wheezing like a chain smoker as well as the injuries by ****ing being in-shape when he reports to TC.

Portis is another one who thinks he can eat Ding Dongs and pork rinds all-week, then just show up and play.

This is the reason B-Mitch isn't on radio anymore. Keep it up and he'll be looking for a TV job in Philly. He needs to talk more about the team and quit singling out players that he has a personal issue with. We all know that the biggest problem he has with Big Al is that Al is gonna make more money here than B-Mitch did his entire career.

The problem is the guy came into the season woefully out-of-shape. When you go from farting in your couch cushions to playing a game, you get those nagging injuries that don't occur when your body is ready. He could really, truly limit all the time he spends flopping around like a sea bass and wheezing like a chain smoker as well as the injuries by ****ing being in-shape when he reports to TC.

Portis is another one who thinks he can eat Ding Dongs and pork rinds all-week, then just show up and play.

Good points and I don't disagree. He doesn't seem to be in the greatest shape, but like I said, when he's out there he is a force. We need a coach that won't let guys like AH and CP get away with stuff like this. Zorn and the rest of the coaches are too relaxed about these kinds of things.

Archived