haithman

When to fire Zorn?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. When to fire Zorn?

• fire him now
    • let him finish the season, then fire him
    • let him come back for another year
    • between now and the end of the season, force him to resign

On postgame, B-Mitch is ripping on Haynesworth, probably understandably. Haynesworth essentially said this isnt what he expected and he basically got Jim Schwartz a job but here the coaches wont let him loose. Anyone catch this? B-Mitch basically said he's not as good as he was in Tennessee and he needs to stop making excuses and getting in shape. Surprised no one has talked about what Haynesworth said yet.

I don't know about holding him back, but he absolutely has to be in better shape next year if he's going to keep getting that $100 million out of us. It's one thing to get a lot of money, but $100 million? He needs to be better then the good to great we've gotten out of him. Heart is there, but STFU and run some laps, man.

Big Al needs to pipe down, but we know how stubborn Blache is.

We need a new mind here on defense as well as offense, maybe AL can duplicate his stats from the Titans, but still, stats aren't everything for a DT..he is sucking up some double teams and creating havoc for other players to get sacks.....exactly what we needed him to do.

Our coaches use all of our defensive players wrong. Orakpo was LB for how long? Landry a FS, get the hint. Jason Taylor was in the wrong spot. Blache is all about schemes and not using players to there advantages.

The Titans D was based around Haynesworth, look at the Titans D now!

Also, did we even blitz the giants tonight?

Haynesworth is out last week, and we have the most sacks in any game of the last 19 years.

Tonight, he returns.

And we are on the receiving end of prison love.

50 year record.

YEa? Last week, Raiders, and thier lovely QBs.

This week, Giants and Eli

Can't compare them at all IMO.

Worst signing ever. Considering all the help we need at every position, we spend 100 mil on an aging DT. :doh: I am sorry, no DT is worth that much.

I'm not saying he is bad, but he is hardly worth that much money and has not brought the run stuffing QB sacking play that was advertised. I've also seen him on the sidelines way too much this year. Then again, if he's hurt he's hurt...still I can see this being another stupid Snyder/Cerrato signing.

Haynesworth is out of shape, there's no doubt about it. If his fitness level ever caught up with his contract he could be an absolute terror. Now, he just brings it on occasion and when he got sick, it was precisely because the Giants were running at him deliberately.

You can't make that kind of money and only bring it on 50% of the snaps. Granted, ankle injuries have slowed him down, but even before that he was huffing and puffing by the time the second quarter rolled around.

I'm not saying Haynesworth has been great, but BMitch talks **** about everyone on the team like he was the greatest Redskin who ever lived. I just wish he'd shut up for once.

I think a lot of these older players really rip on Haynesworth because they resent the contract he got. Their jealousy kinda blinds them from the truth but Als 100% right here. Greg Blache is NOT a good coach. Good coaches utilize their players strengths, and Greg hasn't done that one bit. We never bring pressure on third down, hence we never get off the field.

BMitch is absolutely 100% correct. Haynesworth came in completely out of shape, and can't seem to stay in for more than one consecutive play without taking a gasser on the sideline. For a guy being paid real dollars, he should be top in the league in every statistic. Instead, he's always on one knee on the sideline looking like he's having a heart attack of he's not even dressed for the game!

Having said all of that .. Blache needs to be fired tomorrow. Before Zorn. He should have been fired last season. Old lady-chains isn't even man enough to face the cameras after a game, forcing his assistant Jerry Gray to do it instead. But what he did tonight .. or rather, FAILED to do tonight .. should make him the top to-be-fired candidate! He didn't even make adjustments in the second half. Same ol' crap! Add to that that he misuses the talent that he has. Lining Orakpo up as a linebacker is a TRAVESTY! He states that he "is not a fan of the blitz." Well, the fans ARE. BLITZ!

Wasn't Albert second on the defense in snaps played before his injury? I understand that because of his salary we expect him to piss platinum and **** diamonds, but I can't really fault him for being paid what the market said he is worth. He has definitely had an impact on our defense, people say "but we had 8 sacks against Oakland without him", yeah, but what about the other games where our D-line couldn't do anything without him. I understand that tonight's loss is tough, and we are willing to swing wildly until we hit someone, but this loss wasn't on Albert, he played a good number of snaps (in my estimation) and even had some good plays from what I saw. Let's focus on the real problems with the team like the terrible o-line, time management, coaching, passing game, running game, secondary, and Laron Landry.

Why do they always line up Haynesworth at right side defensive end? He's on the edge rushing a lot, and i just don't get it. I don't get it at all. You have Carter and Orakpo. The sack that Haynesworth got on Eli, he was playing end. But they've been doing it all season. They need to leave him in the middle and force teams to deal with his pressure up the middle. He pushes piles.

Archived