Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is Antonio Freeman on the post-game show?

Touch of Class 17

• 2 weeks later...
I miss Czabe on the show :point2sky

I couldn't stand him, dude thought he was God's gift to a postgame show. He's stomachable on the Sports Reporters but the guy was a douche and a half on PGL. Next year they should either have Doc, Blackistone, or bring back Ken Harvey to go with BMitch & Mattich.

And as far as Freeman is concerned, he's horrible.

When you say you want Trevor Matich off the post game show, walk us through the thought process to get ready for that statement.

thought process is simple...I don't think he brings a lot to the table and is not entertaining...my opinion....he is not going anywhere next year and will be on the show, I just do not like him in the show....

It was cool when they had Lavar, Ken Harvey and other former players on there, but I don't know why they got rid of Czaban? I know that he put Brunell on the spot for his question about him being the starting QB and all, but Czaban is entertaining to me. Not like he has a morning show to do or anything like that anymore.

When you say you want Trevor Matich off the post game show, walk us through the thought process to get ready for that statement.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Way too funny! He asks that question every week. He must have gotten hit way too many times because he doesn't seem to have any other questions for players or coaches than that one.

here's a better question...

WTF are you watching the post game show of that abomination of a game?

It's nice to hear Redskins guys talking about the redskins-what they think & how they see things. I tend to agree with them a lot.

And to be honest, I have gone to extent of recording the Postgame show because of their analysis. I feel like, at this point, I can miss a game, but I HAVE to watch the postgame show. It's a must! :yes:

I know, you didn't ask me, but I felt compelled to answer anyway. :)

And to answer the OP, I have no idea why on Earth Freeman is on the Postgame show. It is a little....strange.

Archived