Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is Antonio Freeman on the post-game show?

Touch of Class 17

I agree. The analysis on PGL is definitely worth watching. They know exactly what they are talking about. I don't know why Freeman is on either, but there are plenty of former Redskins players who need jobs. Why not Theismann? I know that he is working the playoffs, but during the regular season there is no reason to think that they couldn't get him on the set of PGL. He would do a great job too! I really like Joe T. on NFL Network's "Playbook".

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Way too funny! He asks that question every week. He must have gotten hit way too many times because he doesn't seem to have any other questions for players or coaches than that one.

Yeah, but he's a pretty smart guy. His analysis is pretty valuable & usually right on point. I've seen his College Gameday shows as well & he doesn't change from show to show.

It is kinda funny that when he starts to talk to players/coaches, you can almost recite what he's going to start with.

"Walk us through..." :)

thought process is simple...I don't think he brings a lot to the table and is not entertaining...my opinion....he is not going anywhere next year and will be on the show, I just do not like him in the show....

Obviously, you didn't get the joke...

That being said, I think you are dead wrong. He brings alot to the table. His analysis is usually dead on & he has an obvious passion for the Redskins.

He is a little on the goofy side & can be hard to watch because of it, but his contribution to that show would be sorely missed if they got rid of him or if he chose to go somewhere else.

CSN's postgame show is just plain bad, Matich is a dullard and somehow comes off as the most knowledgeable of the bunch, makes me miss Tre Johnson.

Why haven't Riggo / Casserly given this job already?

I can't see either one of those guys doing the show. Riggo is very abrasive & I don't know if he'd be willing to sober up for that long on a Sunday afternoon.

Casserly...meh, I can't see him adding much to the show. I like the players they have & other than Freeman, there shouldn't be any changes to the show...except making KJ do her interviews in the nude. We need more skin from KJ, but other than that, the show is great.

Next year they should either have Doc, Blackistone, or bring back Ken Harvey to go with BMitch & Mattich.

That would be a great addition. Doc Walker tells it like it is & he B-Mitch are usually a good pair together. I would love to see that. :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by mcarey032 viewpost.gif

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Way too funny! He asks that question every week. He must have gotten hit way too many times because he doesn't seem to have any other questions for players or coaches than that one.

Yeah, but he's a pretty smart guy. His analysis is pretty valuable & usually right on point. I've seen his College Gameday shows as well & he doesn't change from show to show.

It is kinda funny that when he starts to talk to players/coaches, you can almost recite what he's going to start with.

"Walk us through..." :)

I'm going to start demanding that every poster on ES walk us through the thought process of each of their posts. :laugh:

I think Mattich does a great job and I think he'd make a hell of a coach. I really like his analysis and he knows what he's talking about. The whole "thought process" thing may sound corny, but it's his way of getting inside the head of players and coaches and helps us fans become more informed as to what someone was thinking on the field.

I'm going to start demanding that every poster on ES walk us through the thought process of each of their posts. :laugh:

:hysterical: :hysterical:

I think Mattich does a great job and I think he'd make a hell of a coach. I really like his analysis and he knows what he's talking about. The whole "thought process" thing may sound corny, but it's his way of getting inside the head of players and coaches and helps us fans become more informed as to what someone was thinking on the field.

I couldn't agree more. IMO, all reporters ask & are told to ask some of the WORST questions that a person could ask.

"How did it feel to lose like that?" If I were a player & someone like Suzie Kolber asked that, I'd be like, "*****, how the **** do you think it feels?"

But Trevor has a way of asking questions that seems to help ease players & coaches into answering those questions. "Take us through your thought process when 'this' happened?" is a much better question, IMO.

Archived