Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You have to give the Cowboys credit.

Westbrook36

I hate the Cowboys as much as the next guy but you can't minimize their win at New Orleans. With all the pressure of the December meltdowns looming over their heads and playing the class of the NFC in their stadium, there is no way to say that Romo sits to pee, Ware and the Cowboys didn't step up.

I skimmed a few threads where people have tried to say New Orleans really isn't that good; the Skins almost beat them, etc but thats crap if you ask me. They were 13-0.....you don't get there by accident.

However, I am relatively happy the Boys won for two reasons.

1. Every year when someone from the NFC East makes the playoffs, you can rest assured that the token Skins fan response is going to be, "Yeah, but you aren't going to beat X team in the playoffs!" I guess we can now take New Orleans off the list of simply unbeatable teams.

2. If the Eagles are to win the division, they will have to win their last 3 games because their last game is at Dallas. I don't like teams that coast into the playoffs. If Dallas would have lost, we'd have clinched the NFC East with a win against San Fran and a win at home against Denver. Let em earn it on the road in Big D.

I hate the Cowboys as much as the next guy but you can't minimize their win at New Orleans. With all the pressure of the December meltdowns looming over their heads and playing the class of the NFC in their stadium, there is no way to say that Romo sits to pee, Ware and the Cowboys didn't step up.

I skimmed a few threads where people have tried to say New Orleans really isn't that good; the Skins almost beat them, etc but thats crap if you ask me. They were 13-0.....you don't get there by accident.

1. Every year when someone from the NFC East makes the playoffs, you can rest assured that the token Skins fan response is going to be, "Yeah, but you aren't going to beat X team in the playoffs!" I guess we can now take New Orleans off the list of simply unbeatable teams.

2. If the Eagles are to win the division, they will have to win their last 3 games because their last game is at Dallas. I don't like teams that coast into the playoffs. If Dallas would have lost, we'd have clinched the NFC East with a win against San Fran and a win at home against Denver. Let em earn it on the road in Big D.

:rotflmao:

The Saints came out flat, and haven't looked good the last few weeks.

The pukes are a desperate team...and, nearly choked this game away.

WB, you're too funny. You need to worry about SF, Denver and the pukes.

I thought you guys were going to coast to the division title...

I doubt you beat the pukes...you don't have a physical team...and, McNabb is due for a couple of stinkers.

Don't get it twisted, FOLK almost choked the game away. I seem to recall Romo sits to pee being clutch when it counted, putting Folk in position to ice the game with a long, time consuming drive.

Dallas dominated the Saints for three quarters. In the 4th, the Saints showed whey they were unbeaten up until last night and fought back with two touchdowns. Give them credit, they never gave up and are very talanted on offense.

But Dallas came up big when they had to.

If this keeps Wade and his staff around for another year then this win was great.

And that is what scares me.

In typical Dallas fashion, I fully expect to see them fly to Washington and lay an egg. The best thing working for us right now is the extra day of rest that we'll have and short week for the Skins. Hopefully, the Cowboy's players will stop reading their own media hype in a day or two and hunker down for work.

And that is what scares me.

In typical Dallas fashion, I fully expect to see them fly to Washington and lay an egg. The best thing working for us right now is the extra day of rest that we'll have and short week for the Skins. Hopefully, the Cowboy's players will stop reading their own media hype in a day or two and hunker down for work.

You know something, I do not give Dallas credit for anything... true 'Skins fans prefer the contrarian view ;)

That said, Dallas needed to win this game in order to keep themselves out of the "Here goes another December without the Fat Ass Clause handing out gifts." Dallas had the will and determination not to succumb to defeat and The Halos gave them every opportunity in the world. How's that! :)

That said, **** Dallas ;)

We learned from the Stadium that a drive like that isn't "clutch". At least it wasn't when Campbell did it.

Just the nature of the beast.

Had the Cowboys lost last night, those same people would have claimed Romo sits to pee played good, just not good enough to win.

I doubt you beat the pukes...you don't have a physical team...and, McNabb is due for a couple of stinkers.

Wow TR. You're losing your touch. Predicting the Pukes to win ANOTHER December game? Come on now.

I saw the Cowboys execute the gameplan that I thought Minny would use in playoffs against them. Run the ball, expose the weak CBs on offense. Get pressure with 4 rushers. Take the Saints running game away.

The Saints are in real trouble. Vikes can pull off this gameplan better than anyone in the NFC. Childress (not Favre) is the only real problem.

Don't get it twisted, FOLK almost choked the game away. I seem to recall Romo sits to pee being clutch when it counted, putting Folk in position to ice the game with a long, time consuming drive.

Dallas dominated the Saints for three quarters. In the 4th, the Saints showed whey they were unbeaten up until last night and fought back with two touchdowns. Give them credit, they never gave up and are very talanted on offense.

But Dallas came up big when they had to.

Not to mention that the snap was horrible and Romo sits to pee did a great job getting it down.

Perfectly I might add...

Bwahahahahah!!!

:hysterical:

The D had a lot to say about how the Saints played.

They won and could have choked horribly like some other team(s) did.

Missed an easy chip shot and the D held. Can't say I've seen any other team do that to the Saints.

Congratulations to the Cowboys, I thought the Redskins should have beat them, but I'm glad an NFCE team did it.

The Skins had them as good as beat.

Suisham let them off the hook.

The skins are playing good ball and are actually a better team right now then they were when they had all of their players.

Which is amazing...

The Skins had them as good as beat.

Suisham let them off the hook.

The skins are playing good ball and are actually a better team right now then they were when they had all of their players.

Which is amazing...

Suisham, Moore, Sellars, Landry (2) etc.. SO MANY things had to happen for them to slip out of our hands, in the end I was happy considering it was a loss.

Thanks for the props, man! Yeah - Dallas played like a desperate team last night(on the flip side of the coin, New Orleans looked like they chowed down on one too many red beans and rice the night before while mixing it with cheese).

There's still a LONG way to go - I still have the Eagles winning the NFCE though - b/c they're, IMHO, the best team in this division, and with that sick O, they could very well give New Orleans and Minny headaches in the playoffs.

If the Eagles are to win the division, they will have to win their last 3 games because their last game is at Dallas. I don't like teams that coast into the playoffs. If Dallas would have lost, we'd have clinched the NFC East with a win against San Fran and a win at home against Denver. Let em earn it on the road in Big D.

But if the Eagles win their next two and the Skins beat the Cowboys next week, wouldn't Philly have it wrapped up heading into that last game? And if they do, would Andy, with little to play for, be inclined to rest guys, thus making the Cowboys path to winning that game a bit easier?

Bottom line is that a Skins win tomorrow would play a huge part of propelling the Cowboys into a playoff spot.

But if the Eagles win their next two and the Skins beat the Cowboys next week, wouldn't Philly have it wrapped up heading into that last game? And if they do, would Andy, with little to play for, be inclined to rest guys, thus making the Cowboys path to winning that game a bit easier?

Bottom line is that a Skins win tomorrow would play a huge part of propelling the Cowboys into a playoff spot.

As everything comes down to an end, I don't mind helping Philly get in... We need to make it hard on NY/Dallas...

But this will help you with your question as to how everything is to play out..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8147d1c0&template=no-right-rail-with-comments&confirm=true

Thanks for the props, man! Yeah - Dallas played like a desperate team last night(on the flip side of the coin, New Orleans looked like they chowed down on one too many red beans and rice the night before while mixing it with cheese).

There's still a LONG way to go - I still have the Eagles winning the NFCE though - b/c they're, IMHO, the best team in this division, and with that sick O, they could very well give New Orleans and Minny headaches in the playoffs.

That sick O is basically D Jackson and all of those deep threat plays they run with him. Take that away = they lose.

;7131903']You would have thought the Saints would have given that Left Tackle some help instead of leaving him one on one with anyone. :doh:

The running back was supposed to at least chip Spears both times. He didn't. Breese is lucky to be unhurt.

Archived