Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pukes @ Saints

tr1

I didn't realize the game was only played in the 4th quarter...how dumb of me. :doh:

Seems to me, that when the Cowboys went a little soft, Brees looked all world....sounds familiar to your knock on another qb who played in the game...hmmm?

I believe the Cowboys forced those turnovers you speak of and didn't 'give' up any of their own. That is called winning football.

But good job clinging to ridiculous aspects of the game to make yourself look silly! :hysterical:

Again, you got three turnovers and NO dropped a TD...and, you lost on the last play of the game.

Yeah, that was dominating, alright. :rolleyes:

10 Starts and he is 4th in the NFL in Receiving yards. But I guess when guys like Andre Johnson burn NFL Corners who are not named Nnamdi all of their accomplishments should not count. :hysterical:

He's played in every game. Get that "10 starts" **** outta here. Where was this Austin vs. Carlos Rogers, Asante Samuel, and Nnamdi Asomugha?

He's played in every game. Get that "10 starts" **** outta here. Where was this Austin vs. Carlos Rogers, Asante Samuel, and Nnamdi Asomugha?

Thanksgiving Game ... First play from scrimmage Austin made Nnamdi look like a high schooler. Turned him around for a HUGE Gain.

Oakland - 7 Catches, 145 Yards 1 TD

Philly - Game winning touchdown all I need to see

Washington - They had a good plan and shut him down still had some key catches to help win the game.

I can't call opposing defenses so I cannot make them lock up on Austin the entire game. He does what he does. He has 5 100+ yard games this year. Hate all you want, the dude is impressive.

BUT BUT BUT He doesn't face elite corners week in and week out. How many receivers in the NFL get #1 Corners week in and week out? Johnson, Marshall ... that's about it.

Thanksgiving Game ... First play from scrimmage Austin made Nnamdi look like a high schooler. Turned him around for a HUGE Gain.

Washington - They had a good plan and shut him down still had some key catches to help win the game.

I can't call opposing defenses so I cannot make them lock up on Austin the entire game. He does what he does. He has 5 100+ yard games this year. Hate all you want, the dude is impressive.

Yeah...gotta agree with you...Austin is $$$. We'll see if he maintains that high level of play come playoff time.

BUT BUT BUT He doesn't face elite corners week in and week out. How many receivers in the NFL get #1 Corners week in and week out? Johnson, Marshall ... that's about it.

Oakland - Most of it was against Chris Johnson. Wow one play on Nnamdi. Whoopie.

Philly - 1 Catch 1 TD - awesome. Against Sheldon Brown too, probably slow as molasses.

Washington - Exactly.

Nice 1 buddy.

nice effort but this doesn't matter unless they win in Washington.

By all logic and reaosn, the 'skins/boys game has all the components to suggest an excellent hard-fought battle, allowing for the 'skins recent improved play and Dallas' not only not tanking last night but playing excellent ball most of the game (even counting the Saints seem to be softening somewhat lately).

However, given both frachises penchant for driving their fans to psychoses over recent years, who knows what we'll get.

I am figuring on a great game with a last minute Redskins win. :D

But then I still believe there's hope for people as a species, so don't go by me. :laugh:

Oakland - Most of it was against Chris Johnson. Wow one play on Nnamdi. Whoopie.

Philly - 1 Catch 1 TD - awesome. Against Sheldon Brown too, probably slow as molasses.

Washington - Exactly.

Nice 1 buddy.

So because he doesn't face the #1 Corner the ENTIRE Game his stats are no good? So then how do you feel about guys like Reggie Wayne or Brandon Marshall when they go against a #2 Corner?

That's like me saying "Oh Devin Thomas has had a few good games ... But since he did not do it against Nnamdi or Asante Samuel it just proves he is not that good!" Garbage. These guys are NFL Corners for a reason.

So because he doesn't face the #1 Corner the ENTIRE Game his stats are no good? So then how do you feel about guys like Reggie Wayne or Brandon Marshall when they go against a #2 Corner?

Doesn't matter. They've done it for years. Those guys you've mentioned are ELITE. They can jump too. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Speaking of #1 Corners, Jenkins should be the #1 on that team.. Its too bad hes listed as #2 since hes clearly outplaying Newman.

Jenkins is our #1 Corner IMO.

Not even close. Jenkins is playing better. In an ideal world Scandrick steps up next yr and relegates TN to the slot. Unfortunately, a historical problem with the Boys has been an unwillingness to replace starters unless it is for injury.

By all logic and reaosn, the 'skins/boys game has all the components to suggest an excellent hard-fought battle, allowing for the 'skins recent improved play and Dallas' not only not tanking last night but playing excellent ball most of the game (even counting the Saints seem to be softening somewhat lately).

However, given both frachises penchant for driving their fans to psychoses over recent years, who knows what we'll get.

But then I still believe there's hope for people as a species, so don't go by me. :laugh:

I agree. I would imagine that neither team hopes that their kicker has to win it for them. :doh:

Not even close. Jenkins is playing better. In an ideal world Scandrick steps up next yr and relegates TN to the slot. Unfortunately, a historical problem with the Boys has been an unwillingness to replace starters unless it is for injury.

Sadly, Scandrick is one of the better cover corners in the league. But he has zero ball skills.

no I'm not just bitter :D

the Saints had come back on how many teams, but lose to Dallas

We played better than Dallas and lost

Miami played better than Dallas and lost

The Panthers played better than Dallas and lost

lucky :evilg:

Dude.. you're just clueless.. but I do respect that you've at least admitted that you're bitter which pretty much describes you're entire being. How did the Panthers play better than us? Miami and Wash played great games but both were at home. There were key plays before the half in both games which made a big difference for Miami and Wash. Dallas didn't turn the ball over once. Miami and Wash did. Wash allowed N.O. to strike quickly which was key to their comeback. Also to Dallas' credit they made a key stop after a kickers epic fail.

We held the most explosive offense in football to 3 points for 3 quarters and the best you have to offer is luck? If Romo sits to pee under throws a ball would you make apologies for him? If Breese underthrows a ball, he just didn't make the play in that situation which means he's human. Jenkins showed good awareness making a play on that ball. Then you mix in Breese's fumbles as luck as opposed to getting rocked by the pass rush. Get a clue. You're free to be the bitter old homer of ATN. This is your house. Just realize why you get NO RESPECT.. and NO CREDIBILITY!! YOU FAIL!!!

After this week, I can't see any reason for the Skins players to do anything but tank.

Zorn is toast...Blache is probably gone...Allen is not really a talent evaluator.

I'm pretty sure the coaching staff's apathy should leak to the players.

I'd like to think I'm wrong, but I doubt it...and the cold weather isn't going to help things.

I don't argue the Saints haven't been lucky

but Brees int should have been aTD

How so? He didn't make the play. The coverage was tight.. Brees is not perfect.

Henderson dropped and easy TD,

Roy Williams also had a critical drop which may have made the game less interesting. Why not mention that? Why not be consistent?

Brees fumbles gives the pokes 3 more points at the half plus the ball to start the 2nd half

Do you understand what a sack is? Do you understand what a force fumble is? Keep it real man. :rolleyes:

After this week, I can't see any reason for the Skins players to do anything but tank.

Zorn is toast...Blache is probably gone...Allen is not really a talent evaluator.

I'm pretty sure the coaching staff's apathy should leak to the players.

I'd like to think I'm wrong, but I doubt it...and the cold weather isn't going to help things.

Got all the excuses lined up already.

Who here is surprised? Raise your hand.

We held the most explosive offense in football to 3 points for 3 quarters and the best you have to offer is luck?

Dude, your team fails.

It can't finish games...last night was a fluke.

You come out and put up glam numbers, but by the 4th quarter, you guys are gasping and crossing your fingers.

Nothing changes.

And, I'm actually hoping you make the playoffs...because I want you to own that one-and-done record all by yourself.

:rotflmao:

Last week, it was 'gutless'...this week, it's 'domination.'

Puke fans...fickle.

Archived