Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pukes @ Saints

tr1

You may not have noticed, but the Skins almost beat them. New Orleans hasn't been playing well lately. I'm sure Christmas week at home had a lot to do with them coming out flat.

I'm sure you had us winning tonight right? Or you had us winning by luck? Pick a stance..

Regardless of any other franchise in the NFL, you have a pathetic franchise that has failed to win a playoff game in a dozen years.

I know the facts hurt...

Why do you always throw stones in a toilet paper house? In the last 16 seasons you guys have 3 playoff appearances.

Again, last week there were about half a dozen puke fans calling your team gutless...funny how avoiding a loss last night changes everything...

:rotflmao:

Precisely. We stepped up last night. Nothing more nothing less. Beating the best team in football at their place can change a lot in a hurry.

Dude, after leading by 21 points, did you think the game would come down to the last drive?

Actually yes, given the opponent. Was I nervous? Hell yeah? Did my team step up and handle adversity? Hell Yeah!

Seriously, you weren't nervous?

Absolutely! Fortunately.. the team wasn't.. if you told me before the game that we would hold Brees to 1td, 1int, Sack him 4 times, force two fumbles on him and hold them to a FG for the first 45 minutes.... I'd be estatic!

I'm sure Folk's kick made you crap your pants.
It certainly did but we didn't fold.. or do something crazy like bite on a double move allowing them to score quickly! :D
You guys NEVER have a complete game...but, the hype continues

Philly, N.O., Atlanta, Seattle come to mind..

Yeah it's going to be good. I have family up in the Fairfax area. So I will be metroing it into the stadium. Let's just say being decked out in Cowboy gear it will be a long ride home if we don't win!

:D Gotta represent. Got family in Silver Spring.. Actually riding to the game with a couple of skins fans who have season tickets and parking.

Not excuses.

Reality.

Too much happened in the organization this week to have too many folks even focus on game preparation.

There is no urgency this week. No one is really playing for any jobs...especially coaches.

We've officially started the rebuilding.

It's a NFCE game in December.

It's the Redskins and Cowboys. In Washington.

Everything goes out the window. This game will come down to the wire either way.

Regardless though, no outcome will surprise me. Washington could just as easily blow out Dallas as the other way around.

Not excuses.

Reality.

Too much happened in the organization this week to have too many folks even focus on game preparation.

There is no urgency this week. No one is really playing for any jobs...especially coaches.

We've officially started the rebuilding.

But those are excuses. Sorry pal.

It's a NFCE game in December.

It's the Redskins and Cowboys. In Washington.

Everything goes out the window. This game will come down to the wire either way.

Regardless though, no outcome will surprise me. Washington could just as easily blow out Dallas as the other way around.

I'd like to think so, but there's very little for too many players and coaches to play for on the Skins' side.

no I'm not just bitter :D

the Saints had come back on how many teams, but lose to Dallas

We played better than Dallas and lost

Miami played better than Dallas and lost

The Panthers played better than Dallas and lost

lucky :evilg:

Wow, didn't realize we played Miami this season. I must have missed that game. lol.gif;)

The Dolphins played the Saints and lost you nerd. Watch some football please.

lol I just took it as those teams playing the Cowboys. Because the other teams on that list, the Cowboys beat, but played bad games. We played like crap against the Panthers before pulling away late. Played like crap against the Skins before pulling out a miracle win. So it's not that hard to read it the way I was.

lol I just took it as those teams playing the Cowboys. Because the other teams on that list, the Cowboys beat, but played bad games. We played like crap against the Panthers before pulling away late. Played like crap against the Skins before pulling out a miracle win. So it's not that hard to read it the way I was.

I know. I'm just being an ass. It's all good.:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck

Dude, after leading by 21 points, did you think the game would come down to the last drive?

If Folk would have made that kick then your point would have been moot.

You guys NEVER have a complete game...but, the hype continues.

First it was Romo sits to pee chokes in big games. Then it was Romo sits to pee chokes in December. He's been playing lights out. I agree there always seems to be something that shoots them in the foot i.e. penalties (didn't do too bad last night) or whatnot. Now it's "they never have a complete game..."

Wah.

Last night was about as complete a game that I have seen from them. Playing the number one team in the NFL in their place and handing it to them.

That was a solid win.

I'd like to think so, but there's very little for too many players and coaches to play for on the Skins' side.

Keep 'em coming. The team has been in turmoil the last month and they've been playing their best football throughout it. Spare the excuses and back your team like a man and true fan.

Really sounds like your scared here. Setting it up for if the Cowboys win it's no big deal and that they didnt even really earn the win. If the Redskins win it's going to be OMG Dallas is so pathetic!

Archived