Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pukes @ Saints

tr1

Again, you got three turnovers and NO dropped a TD...and, you lost on the last play of the game.

Yeah, that was dominating, alright. :rolleyes:

why don't you count the cowboys drops? what about the 5 yard fg that was missed?

how did we lose on the last play of the game? ware dominated the line and forced a fumble. even if that never happened the chance they score a td with 12 seconds and no timeouts from where they were was extremely slim.

Got all the excuses lined up already.

Who here is surprised? Raise your hand.

Not excuses.

Reality.

Too much happened in the organization this week to have too many folks even focus on game preparation.

There is no urgency this week. No one is really playing for any jobs...especially coaches.

We've officially started the rebuilding.

Oh, btw, 3 turnovers and a dropped TD should make you worry...this should have been a blow out...yet, the game came down to the final play.

Dude.. nobody had beaten the saints. NOBODY.. they're an awesome team. Beating them in their place is a great accomplishment.

What a pathetic franchise you have...

:rotflmao:

I'm gonna just sit back and let you think about this one real hard.

Dude.. nobody had beaten the saints. NOBODY.. they're an awesome team. Beating them in their place is a great accomplishment.

You may not have noticed, but the Skins almost beat them. New Orleans hasn't been playing well lately. I'm sure Christmas week at home had a lot to do with them coming out flat.

I'm gonna just sit back and let you think about this one real hard.

Regardless of any other franchise in the NFL, you have a pathetic franchise that has failed to win a playoff game in a dozen years.

I know the facts hurt...

Again, last week there were about half a dozen puke fans calling your team gutless...funny how avoiding a loss last night changes everything...

He's played in every game. Get that "10 starts" **** outta here. Where was this Austin vs. Carlos Rogers, Asante Samuel, and Nnamdi Asomugha?

Lol see this is where I start to lose respect for skins fans. I understand the rivalry.. being bitter and not wanting to give an ounce of respect but this is just silly. Miles TORCHED Asomugha and also torched Philly for the go ahead score. And don't pretend that Carlos Rogers (who's been benched and torched this year) is some type of feared corner in the same conversation as the others you've mentioned. Miles is having an outstanding season. I understand this makes you upset but c'mon maayne!

Actually we won by making a play. We FORCED 3 turnovers and didn't allow any. That's what is needed to beat who was considered to be the best team in football.

Dude, your team finished horribly, AGAIN...

Your team doesn't finish well.

It's been that way for several years.

Pay attention.

Lol see this is where I start to lose respect for skins fans. I understand the rivalry.. being bitter and not wanting to give an ounce of respect but this is just silly. Miles TORCHED Asomugha and also torched Philly for the go ahead score. And don't pretend that Carlos Rogers (who's been benched and torched this year) is some type of feared corner in the same conversation as the others you've mentioned. Miles is having an outstanding season. I understand this makes you upset but c'mon maayne!

Miles and Roy disappear in games.

Just the facts.

Dude, your team fails.

It can't finish games...last night was a fluke.

You come out and put up glam numbers, but by the 4th quarter, you guys are gasping and crossing your fingers.

Nothing changes.

And, I'm actually hoping you make the playoffs...because I want you to own that one-and-done record all by yourself.

Last week, it was 'gutless'...this week, it's 'domination.'

Puke fans...fickle.

I agree with you about the fair weather fans who only come here when Dallas wins, it gets old really quick. You're here no matter the outcome and you are always on message, it's kind of reassuring to know that. I like your consistency. It's always interesting...

By all logic and reaosn, the 'skins/boys game has all the components to suggest an excellent hard-fought battle, allowing for the 'skins recent improved play and Dallas' not only not tanking last night but playing excellent ball most of the game (even counting the Saints seem to be softening somewhat lately).

However, given both frachises penchant for driving their fans to psychoses over recent years, who knows what we'll get.

Figures to be a great game. I can't figure out if I want the skins to help us by giving us a little cushion from NYG thus giving them more confidence and momentum coming into our matchup.... Or if I want NYG to deflate the skins a little.

Never easy going into fed-ex.. the skins just seem to always play us well and would like nothing more than to ruin our playoff hopes. I have skins fans who have been talking up this game for weeks. I expect a playoff type atmosphere.

What gives me hope is going into N.O. and beating a machine like 13-0 juggernaut. Also Romo sits to pee seems to be maturing playing some of his best football of his career.

I'LL BE IN ATTENDANCE! Can't Wait! :D

Figures to be a great game. I can't figure out if I want the skins to help us by giving us a little cushion from NYG thus giving them more confidence and momentum coming into our matchup.... Or if I want NYG to deflate the skins a little.

Never easy going into fed-ex.. the skins just seem to always play us well and would like nothing more than to ruin our playoff hopes. I have skins fans who have been talking up this game for weeks. I expect a playoff type atmosphere.

What gives me hope is going into N.O. and beating a machine like 13-0 juggernaut. Also Romo sits to pee seems to be maturing playing some of his best football of his career.

I'LL BE IN ATTENDANCE! Can't Wait! :D

HEREAFTER going to the game, eh? I shall be in attendance myself :) First trip to FedEx.

Doesn't matter. They've done it for years. Those guys you've mentioned are ELITE. They can jump too. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

This is just bad logic.. I respect the fans here who just flat out say... **** Dallas.. or I hate the pukes. It's just a lot more realistic than trying to pass this off as logic. Miles Austin has just received his shot this year and is playing lights out. Why discredit him simply because of inexperience? No one is saying he's Jerry Rice.

Speaking of #1 Corners, Jenkins should be the #1 on that team.. Its too bad hes listed as #2 since hes clearly outplaying Newman.

Was this a jab? LMAO! This is just failure all over!

I agree with you about the fair weather fans who only come here when Dallas wins, it gets old really quick. You're here no matter the outcome and you are always on message, it's kind of reassuring to know that. I like your consistency. It's always interesting...

Dear sweet Jeebus, how am I supposed to hate this guy...;)

doncherry is grounded in reality...

:notworthy

Dude, your team fails.

It can't finish games...last night was a fluke.

You come out and put up glam numbers, but by the 4th quarter, you guys are gasping and crossing your fingers.

Nothing changes.

Lol.. we're playing the #1 QB and the #1 offense in the league. Nobody thought it would be easy. Actually on that last drive, they didn't get close. Like you're game, we make a chip shot fg and it's not even interesting at the end. I love you man! :D

"How do you kill one which has no life?" :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Lol.. we're playing the #1 QB and the #1 offense in the league. Nobody thought it would be easy. Actually on that last drive, they didn't get close. Like you're game, we make a chip shot fg and it's not even interesting at the end. I love you man! :D

Dude, after leading by 21 points, did you think the game would come down to the last drive?

Seriously, you weren't nervous?

I'm sure Folk's kick made you crap your pants.

You guys NEVER have a complete game...but, the hype continues.

After this week, I can't see any reason for the Skins players to do anything but tank.

Zorn is toast...Blache is probably gone...Allen is not really a talent evaluator.

I'm pretty sure the coaching staff's apathy should leak to the players.

I'd like to think I'm wrong, but I doubt it...and the cold weather isn't going to help things.

I almost included a line about "despite all the pre-emptive excuses 'skins fans might (some legitimately enough) make" in my previous post, but left it out. I was thinking more of the “newer personnel and back-ups” thing, but hell, they’re playing better with those guys on the field. :D

On one hand, the kind of generally unprofessional conduct you project is something I think all too endemic to some of the player/coaching staff on this team over recent years, and it's not that far out of possibility.

We seem to have had trouble focusing as a team playing at a consistent level of good execution from game to game over the course of a season for quite some time.

On the other hand, regarding human behavior, your scenario is at best no more likely than players taking real focus on playing well, wanting to look good for the new known and unknown bosses (not just Allen) who they would figure are already watching or will be looking especailly hard at tapes of these final games. And the theoretically departing coaches would more reasonably be wanting to not go out damaging their own reputation and resume' any more than necessary.

I'd weigh that latter likelihood heavier than yours. But, as in your case, I certainly could be wrong. I may be giving Redskins too much credit, but I sure hope not.

Archived