Pukes @ Saints

tr1

no I'm not just bitter :D

the Saints had come back on how many teams, but lose to Dallas

We played better than Dallas and lost

Miami played better than Dallas and lost

The Panthers played better than Dallas and lost

lucky :evilg:

The Cowboys played ALMOST a perfect game. They deserved to win. Give it up, dude, you look like a fool :)

Didn't play good? Dallas played great for 3 quarters and took one of the NFL's elite teams into the 4th quarter with a 24-3 lead. They slowed down in the 4th and got the W. That's what matters.

Dallas didn't play especially good, the reason why they were able to do all the things you mentioned is because the Saints were playing like complete garbage until the 4th quarter.

Dallas didn't play especially good, the reason why they were able to do all the things you mentioned is because the Saints were playing like complete garbage until the 4th quarter.

8-14 on 3rd downs? Romo sits to pee hitting Receivers in stride? The defense tackling? Yes, it's all on the Saints playing like crap. Nothing to do with Dallas playing well and shutting them down.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

8-14 on 3rd downs? Romo sits to pee hitting Receivers in stride? The defense tackling? Yes, it's all on the Saints playing like crap. Nothing to do with Dallas playing well and shutting them down.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Remember last year after we smacked the Giants despite all that locker room turmoil, only to crash and burn against the Ravens and Eagles?

I hate to say it, but don't hold your breath. What really pains me about this Cowboys team is they only play well in Dec when their coaches are on the hot seat, as well as their playoff chances.

Wait, so even Breesus Christ himself can't pass when he's been knocked on his ass all day?

No way!!!!

But he had a chance to tie the game, just like two weeks ago, and he GIVES IT AWAY?

Definitely not clutch.

Sounds familiar.

Now I've been drinking...a lot, but are you comparing Brees to Jason Campbell?? Please tell me this is an alcohol-induced illusion!!!

Remember last year after we smacked the Giants despite all that locker room turmoil, only to crash and burn against the Ravens and Eagles?

I hate to say it, but don't hold your breath. What really pains me about this Cowboys team is they only play well in Dec when their coaches are on the hot seat, as well as their playoff chances.

Giants lose, We win next week we clinch.

Eagles lose, we are back in 1st.

Playoffs on the line and just got a whole lot closer!

I think I speak for most non-redskins fans when I say to you and your alter-ego tr1..... "STFU YOU IDIOTS!!!" This will be so worth the ban. :D

I don't think I'll ban you...it's such a lame and limp little girly-type move to make that kind of post.... I know you weren't going to be here with bells on like this if you'd been beat at the end...you've been a real lightweight most of the time here...but we tend to let that slide as long as rules are followed..

but this adds to showing just how weak your stuff really is...so i feel like just letting the guys have fun with you as they will...

I think you're a real ***** of a cowboy fan...not anywhwre near the league of guys like doncherry or hehateme or ABQ Cowboy..the 'skins may have another crappy year, but there's not a Redskin fan here with as little to offer as you've brought to the table :)

Ya almost get concerned about getting your hopes up so high again, right? I know how that goes....but your guys have a real shot at big things again..

I know it's snowing in Philly, badly, but they won't lose to the Niners - no, it won't be a blowout, but they won't lose.

I think the Mon Night game will be close, but the Giants are a desperate team, I think they'll somehow get a W.

I think I speak for most non-redskins fans when I say to you and your alter-ego tr1..... "STFU YOU IDIOTS!!!" This will be so worth the ban. :D

I think I speak for all Skins fans and most non skins fans when I say you can leave :ciao:

Seriously you bring nothing to this board. You weren't missed the past two weeks when the pokes were losing. Other than the occasional chuckle you (and some your fellow lame poke fans provide), you don't post anything for others to care about.

Nothing like an inbred poke fan talking big on a REDSKIN board, when their team gets a LUCKY WIN, against another team after 2 straight loses.

maybe you should take your own advice and :stfu:

Ya almost get concerned about getting your hopes up so high again, right? I know how that goes....but your guys have a real shot at big things again..

I agree, I'm not getting too high after this win. But I am trying to enjoy it because who knows how many more we will have this year! :)

We had to have this game, and we played very solidly and took it. For that, I am proud of them.

Jumbo, I can't lie. About 6 hours ago if anybody asked me about playoffs ... I would've laughed. Now, they have given me hope. But you know Dallas. They set you up just to knock their fans down.

I agree, I'm not getting too high after this win. But I am trying to enjoy it because who knows how many more we will have this year! :)

We had to have this game, and we played very solidly and took it. For that, I am proud of them.

All of us who are fans of teams that are long-struggling overall have to take the wins and enjoy them...hell, even in the Stadium where the mobs have been burning the castle with hooter flames than any rival fan get all giddy with a single good-looking win...it's always a sign that the players haven't given up...most of the time, it's a tough road being an NFL fan

Jumbo, I can't lie. About 6 hours ago if anybody asked me about playoffs ... I would've laughed. Now, they have given me hope. But you know Dallas. They set you up just to knock their fans down.

I said that because there have been so many games where I had my hopes up because it loooked like there was reason to believe and then...arrrrghhhhh :doh: :( :cool:

it's such a lame and limp little girly-type move to make that kind of post

he/she just had a hissy fit because he hates hearing the truth

.... I know you weren't going to be here with bells on like this if you'd been beat at the end...

typical, he's been mia for most of the past 2 weeks :hysterical:

you've been a real lightweight most of the time here...

makes Ken look tolerable

welllllll almost

I think you're a real ***** of a cowboy fan...not anywhwre near the league of guys like doncherry or hehateme or ABQ Cowboy..the 'skins may have another crappy year, but there's not a Redskin fan here with as little to offer as you've brought to the table :)

goes without saying

Archived