Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Mysterious Narrator Voice.

Mickalino

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Robert Stack. It's not even close in my mind really. If any of you are old enough to have been around during "Unsolved Mysteries", then you would know all about Mr. Stack. His voice used to scare the **** outta me when I was a kid back in the early 90's. That, along with the opening to Unsolved Mysteries would always scare me to bed!!

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4cyauCH_gg

I know what you're talkin about.......and add to that, the creepy music of Unsolved Mysteries, and that's a good portion of the mystique, as well.

• 2 months later...

For most mysterious I agree with Mickalino on Serling.

Good but, I vote Sir David Attenborough and he isn't just a voice.

Mike Rowe is a classically trained opera singer among other things. eta: lol, guess that isn't much counter to "just a voice". But he does have some other successes/pedigrees, just can't think of what exactly.

I've heard some Kiefer Sutherland narration that's very nice, though he doesn't make a big deal about being credited for it. Ditto David Duchovny.

For science stuff Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

Don LaFontaine, the guy with the deep voice who did movie trailers that always started with "In a world where"...

"In a world where threads are a dime a dozen, Mickalino has closets filled with dimes."

I had to get up off the floor to type this reply. :)

I work for America's Most Wanted. Up until shortly before Don's death, he was our show announcer. I got to listen to him work a lot. Funny guy, nice guy, busy guy. R.I.P.

Archived