Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Mysterious Narrator Voice.

Mickalino

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You trying to sell me some ?

Nope. Just strikes me as a thread started by a guy who just did 3 bong hits in rapid succession. Not that there's anything wrong with that, except for the illegal part and the brain damage part.

But anyway, I'll play along.

Vincent Price or James Earl Jones.

What about that guy who died not too long ago? Don Lafontaine or something like that. He was in that Geico commercial. He did the narration for just about everything.

Geico commercial ?

The only actors I've ever seen in Geico commercials are Cavemen, Lizards, and Wrapped Up Dollar Bills with eyes.

I'm guessing you missed the whole "these are not paid actors so we hired one to tell their story" campaign. :silly:

Ohh, I didn't miss those......we've just been flooded with the repeated same old 3 versions I mentioned above, billions of times, that the older ones you mentioned were temporarily buried in my memory.

Robert Stack. It's not even close in my mind really. If any of you are old enough to have been around during "Unsolved Mysteries", then you would know all about Mr. Stack. His voice used to scare the **** outta me when I was a kid back in the early 90's. That, along with the opening to Unsolved Mysteries would always scare me to bed!!

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4cyauCH_gg

Archived