Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Is The Most Likely Team For Campbell To End Up On?...

I dont undertand your question. Its not like he has a Giant rivalry thing going on. JC is a decent QB. He is definitely an upgrade over what they have there now.

Not due to "rivalry", but maybe due to him having direct experience with Campbell twice a year...might give him a different perception than only watching game film.

Not due to "rivalry", but maybe due to him having direct experience with Campbell twice a year...might give him a different perception than only watching game film.

Maybe... though I think the success he had in NY was due to a VERY explosive D-line. How often in history do you have Umeniora, Tuck, Kiwanuka, Strahan, etc... to rush a QB. I would not take that as a knock on JC so much as a SUPERB front 4. One is a lock for HOF and the others are well on there way...

campbell will be 28 to start next season. and hes nothing like roethilisburger expect for their size.

I disagree. I think JC would do well there. He would have to get a larger set of balls, but they are very similar in the statline cross the board. Plus... as another poster stated and I had forgotten, Cowher really liked the kid.

I disagree. I think JC would do well there. He would have to get a larger set of balls, but they are very similar in the statline cross the board. Plus... as another poster stated and I had forgotten, Cowher really liked the kid.

the second cowher had one of his tirades at JC he'd fold like a cheap suit. campbell has had 2 coddling coaches with no fire and no one that really flips out at him for a big mistake.

i can see it now. JC checks down on 3rd and 8 to jeff king for 6 yards, in the 4th quarter. cowher just unloads on him and JC just shrinks into nothing.

campbell doesnt have the pair or the psyche to coexist with a personality like cowher.

Minnesota or the 49ers though Buffalo is starting to be a possibility too. Also think it's about 25% he returns here but the questions is does he want to after Snyder and co. all but shunned him by looking at Cutler and Sanchez. Also could depend on the Coach. Going to be very intersting

the second cowher had one of his tirades at JC he'd fold like a cheap suit. campbell has had 2 coddling coaches with no fire and no one that really flips out at him for a big mistake.

i can see it now. JC checks down on 3rd and 8 to jeff king for 6 yards, in the 4th quarter. cowher just unloads on him and JC just shrinks into nothing.

campbell doesnt have the pair or the psyche to coexist with a personality like cowher.

You are too funny bro. At the rate you can read peoples thoughts and make predictions, you should open up a mystic shop... tell fortunes and the like.

LOL. At least you keep things interesting.:hysterical:

so you think campbell could handle a coach like cowher?

I think realistically that JC could handle just about any situation. He has been thrown around on the field, in the papers, by the FO, by the fans, by the media, by ex players, etc... and he is still strong willed and determined to win. A consumate professional.

If you think a little tirade by Bill Cowher is somehow going to crack his psyche after going what he has been through, well I would think you are in for a surprise.

I think realistically that JC could handle just about any situation. He has been thrown around on the field, in the papers, by the FO, by the fans, by the media, by ex players, etc... and he is still strong willed and determined to win. A consumate professional.

If you think a little tirade by Bill Cowher is somehow going to crack his psyche after going what he has been through, well I would think you are in for a surprise.

I tend to agree with you about Campbell and Cowher...I think JC can handle a temporary blow up by his coach in the middle of a game. Hell, in fact it might be just what he needs, who knows. But I don't see him going into the fetal position afterwards.

Now, a coach like Parcells might be another story lol. Parcells doesn't just show bouts of anger, he carries it over into the week and into press conferences...and he's never shy about using public humiliation to help him shape his teams and players. I don't see Campbell doing well with someone like him.

I agree with Carolina or Buffalo, but I also think Jacksonville could sign him to back up and even push David Garrard, who's having a mediocre year after he got the big contract a season ago.

Both Carolina and Jacksonville would be very good situations for him as they are run-first, defensive-minded teams.

Contrary to the hate mob on here He'll do better starting in Carolina than he did here. He's not good, don't get me wrong, but not as terrible as some of you paint him to be either.

Do fans of other teams hate their own players as much as the Redskins fan base? Will have to do some research, I wonder.

Contrary to the hate mob on here He'll do better starting in Carolina than he did here. He's not good, don't get me wrong, but not as terrible as some of you paint him to be either.

Do fans of other teams hate their own players as much as the Redskins fan base? Will have to do some research, I wonder.

I would not use the word 'hate', I would say honest. JC has all the tools he just can't seem to make it happen. I just do not think he has stepped up to the pro level of being a QB.

Archived