Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Is The Most Likely Team For Campbell To End Up On?...

I agree.

I would rather he was here, but backing up Ben for a season or two may be the best thing he could do in the short term. The Steeler organization would be a great influence on him.

I think JC will have a job in the NFL as long as he wants to play. He's tough, has a solid work ethic, he's big and strong, has a big arm, he shows leadership, he has athletic ability, etc.

Seems like he's just missing a consistent, well run organization to play for. Maybe a coach who isn't about to get fired, maybe one guy who can call plays, an offensive line, and a true #1 WR to make plays for him.

I think we'll be sorry if we let him go after this season.

If Jason thinks the fans are being unfair here in Washington, he's going to love it in Pittsburgh. The fans will eat him alive the first time he makes a mistake. That's a franchise whose fan base expects the Superbowl every single year. Look at what happened to their beloved Big Ben when he didn't play last week because he had a concussion. Do you really think the first time JC goes into the game and throws a last minute pick that costs Pittsburgh the game that the fans won't tar and feather him? Pittsburgh would NOT be a good place for JC at all.

I think JC would be a good fit in Jacksonville. People there are indifferent about their team so JC could work on his game without scrutiny. That would be the best scenario for him.

Carolina is a real possibility because they have no 1st rounder and fans will mutiny if delhomme is still the starter next year.

I agree with you that Carolina would be a good fit for this reason. They have a great running game, a solid O-line, and Steve Smith. Jake Delhomme...I don't even know how he fell off so fast, but man did he. They can't get a franchise QB next year, so signing Campbell for say, 3 years while they bolster their depth and draft a QB to groom wouldn't be the worst idea for that franchise.

Other options:

-Arizona: Warner can't last forever, they're not sold on Leinhart, and Fitz can catch anything JC can throw

-St. Louis: Bulger is injury-prone, and they have a lot of needs. Nabbing a middle-of-the-pack QB with NFL experience would give them a couple of seasons to right the ship in other areas

-Seattle: See above about Bulger for Hasselback.

-Minnesota: Favre might retire, who the hell knows, but if T-Jack can get the to the playoffs, Campbell can win them a playoff game or 2.

-Tampa Bay: They love to sign about 12 QBs each off-season, so it almost seems inevitable.

-Philly: Philly fans don't seem sold on Kolb, Vick has shown nothing close to be ready for the NFL anymore, and if the same crew is in charge here next year, what a way to get as "inside their huddle" as you can.

-Oakland: They're top 2 QBs are Russel and Gradkowski. JC is better than both of them, and who better to otherthrow the faster reciver in the NFL (not that it matters because he can't catch anyway) DHB than JC?

-Bills: This would benefit JC immensely as he could fade away into the obscurity of NY's 3rd NFL franchise and have a mediocre career away from the spotlight and constant criticisms

Contrary to the hate mob on here He'll do better starting in Carolina than he did here. He's not good, don't get me wrong, but not as terrible as some of you paint him to be either.

Do fans of other teams hate their own players as much as the Redskins fan base? Will have to do some research, I wonder.

The Eagles fans hate their own players much more.

Jason will do well elsewhere, I bet he can't wait to get the hell out of this mess.

Jason Campbell is not better than Gradkowski.

What's that based on?...Gradkowski's career 52% completion rate? His career 61 QB rating? His career 5.0 yards per attempt average? His 2.5% TD percentage? His career 3.7% INT percentage?

All of those are significantly worse than Campbell's stats in those same categories...yes, even TD percentage lol.

It sure can't be Gradkowski's career 4-10 record.

gradkowski has faced a jason campbell led redskins team twice.

his record is 2-0.

campbell is 0-2 when facing Doc B.

I did'nt know Campbell played defense...

Campbell 19/34 196 yds 2 TD

Gradkowski 14/21 178 yds 2 TD 1 INT

Campbell 30/49 301 yds 1 TD 2 INT

Gradkowski 9/19 106 yds 0 TD 0 INT

It's a team sport, the Bucs won those two games, not Gradkowski.

What's that based on?...Gradkowski's career 52% completion rate? His career 61 QB rating? His career 5.0 yards per attempt average? His 2.5% TD percentage? His career 3.7% INT percentage?

All of those are significantly worse than Campbell's stats in those same categories...yes, even TD percentage lol.

Hey now, no fair bringing facts and statistics into this! You forgot the immeasurables, like.....he's not Campbell! Yeah, that's worth more than all those useless stats you just used. ;)

gradkowski has faced a jason campbell led redskins team twice.

his record is 2-0.

campbell is 0-2 when facing Doc B.

Why do you make such dumb aguments when you're discussing Jason Campbell? Let's use Brandon Lloyd Christmas "Jason Campbell argument time" logic...

Drew Brees has faced a jason campbell led redskins team twice.

his record is 0-2.

Drew Brees is 0-2 against Soul Glo.

I did'nt know Campbell played defense...

Campbell 19/34 196 yds 2 TD

Gradkowski 14/21 178 yds 2 TD 1 INT

Campbell 30/49 301 yds 1 TD 2 INT

Gradkowski 9/19 106 yds 0 TD 0 INT

It's a team sport, the Bucs won those two games, not Gradkowski.

so 2006, i remember the game is tied at 10-10, gradkowski gets a house blitz sent at him, 8 guys come crashing in, leaving galloway and rogers man up. rogers gets torched, doc B throws a great strike for a 34 yard TD. game is now 17-10 bucs.

so now campbells got the ball back with 9:30 to go. youre finally on the big stage campbell, lead us down field! 2 checkdown dumpoffs for 2 and 3 yards, an incompletion: punt. typical campbell (although at the time, it was "him being a rookie" now we know its just "him being him").

we give the ball back, and they bucs run it on us, we give up a field goal, and the rest is the loss. gradkowski made a big play on offense when his team needed him, and when it came time for campbell to come up big, epic fail as usual.

2007 game, this was the one where portis and moss fumbled back to back to put us down 10-0, soon to be 16-0. but our defense holds tight and only allows 3 in the second half, campbell throws 1 TD to cooley, its 13-19. campbells got the ball in the 4th quarter, lets go buddy, take us to the promise land! were driving, driving, driving, down to the bucs 32 and......interception. bucs take over.

but its not over, the defense holds tight, forcing a 3 and out, so here ya go jason, time to make up for that last gaff. heres the ball with 3 minutes, get us that score big guy! were driving, driving, driving, clocks running, driving, all the way down to the 16 and then..........interception, game over.

campbell has had an opportunity in almost every game to lead this team, and he fails OVER and OVER, yet some of you either refuse to acknowledge it, or youve just blocked it from your memory.

Bruce Gradkowski is in his 3rd system in 4 years.

His wide receivers suck.

His offensive line is rated worse than the Redskins by Football Outsiders.

He hasn't even started 16 games yet... He's still a rookie!

Give him an offensive line that can block and some receivers that can get separation and catch...

Then you'll see Gradkowski is NOT the problem.

Why do you make such dumb aguments when you're discussing Jason Campbell? Let's use Brandon Lloyd Christmas "Jason Campbell argument time" logic...

Drew Brees has faced a jason campbell led redskins team twice.

his record is 0-2.

Drew Brees is 0-2 against Soul Glo.

amazing isnt that? campbell has beaten brees twice. im sure brees knows this and is ready to fix that on sunday.

It's not his stats, it a certain aspect of Gradkowski's play I noticed in the Oakland vs. Dallas game: he is a natural at sticking with the play up until the moment he has to get rid of the ball. Only Collins comes close to matching this particular ability. Colt panicked like he pissed his pants in preseason when the pressure came and only recently has Campbell done somewhat better at that, but he's no "natural".

Then again, it's like no one ever pays attention to this stuff when trying emphasize the positive or negative aspects of Campbell's game, instead resorting to cliched "dogmas".

They probably are about dead even in everything else, with maaaybe the exception of Campbell's intermediate passes.

It's not his stats, it a certain aspect of Gradkowski's play I noticed in the Oakland vs. Dallas game: he is a natural at sticking with the play up until the moment he has to get rid of the ball. Only Collins comes close to matching this particular ability. Colt panicked like he pissed his pants in preseason when the pressure came and only recently has Campbell done somewhat better at that, but he's no "natural".

Then again, it's like no one ever pays attention to this stuff when trying emphasize the positive or negative aspects of Campbell's game, instead resorting to cliched "dogmas".

They probably are about dead even in everything else, with maaaybe the exception of Campbell's intermediate passes.

Whatever "aspects" of Gradkowski's game you feel you're noticing that makes him obviously better in your eyes, it sure hasn't resulted in more or better production on the field for him over Campbell. It hasn't resulted in more wins. It hasn't resulted in more points. It hasn't resulted in more completions. It hasn't resulted in anything positive for the guy. Nothing.

So do you think Gradkowski's better than Campbell? Do you think Campbell is better than Drew Brees? Just trying to understand the reasoning behind your earlier post...

my post was simply stating that those two QBs going up against each others teams resulted in those wins/losses.

campbell is better than gradkowski.

brees is in another solar system than campbell.

Archived