Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Vince Young does is WIN

skinsfan07

Please tell me I wasn't the only person to see him take the Titans 99 yards on the final drive to score that game winning touchdown as time expired!

They've won 5 in a row with Vince at QB and he has won his last 9 games as Titans QB. Doesn't hurt to have the best back (as of now) in football either in Chris Johnson who is well on his way to breaking the NFL's single season rushing record.

Great game. Great comeback win for the Titans. Vince is making his team believe they can win and they are. It may be too late to ultimately make the playoffs, unless they run the table. But it's not hard to cheer for him. He's a winner and a leader. Would love to have a QB lead the SKINS to a comeback victory. :D

Great game. Great comeback win for the Titans. Vince is making his team believe they can win and they are. It may be too late to ultimately make the playoffs, unless they run the table. But it's not hard to cheer for him. He's a winner and a leader. Would love to have a QB lead the SKINS to a comeback victory. :D

And a 99 yard drive at that! The day Jason ever did that, pigs would fly. Very John Elway-esque

yes that drive was amazing. he had tons of pressure the whole drive and he made quick reads and quick perfect passes to recievers on the run who then go out of bounds. That drive lasted atleast 10 minutes (under 2 min game time). His 2 minute drill is amazing and they had absolutely no wasted time on the whole drive. It was awesome to watch.

Uhm, Chris Johnson is NOT the best back in the league. Adrian Peterson is. Give me the "he leads the NFL is rushing" yadda yadda yadda. Before today's game, he's all Tennessee had. They had to lean on him. Peterson has Favre to take pressure off of him.

AD >>>>>>>>>>> Chris Johnson

Peterson is damn good, though he's a fumbler.

As I've said about VY a bunch of times, the guy is a WINNER.

That drive was definitely amazing. But he's still a dumbass. If he didn't take a sack at the end of the first half (a la what the Redskins coaches were afraid Jason Campbell might do versus Dallas), they could have kicked a field goal to win the game. But I guess it made it more exciting to leave it to a 99-yard drive, haha.

Peterson is damn good, though he's a fumbler.

Who doesn't fumble?

Let's see Chris Johnson pound the ball up the middle 20, 25 times and get 150 yards a game. It's not going to happen. He's good, yes. But I also think overrated. Call me crazy or whatever, but I've seen every one of his games. He gets in the open and no one can catch him because he's so fast. He's going to get shut down more in December. Everyone will see.

Let's see when the pressure is on him. Good to see he has rebounded but Tennessee really has no pressure to do anything this year. Noone expect them to make the playoffs. Now if they do, then you can give him the Comeback Player of the Year and MVP.

Next year though, the expectations will be higher. If he can handle it; then he will have silenced all his critics.

Uhm, Chris Johnson is NOT the best back in the league. Adrian Peterson is. Give me the "he leads the NFL is rushing" yadda yadda yadda. Before today's game, he's all Tennessee had. They had to lean on him. Peterson has Favre to take pressure off of him.

I hate to break this to you, snowman5607, but Adrian Peterson has more carries this season. If AP is the better back right now and has more talent around him, how is he not the rushing leader? Hell, he only has one more TD than Chris Johnson does and Johnson rarely gets goal line opportunities.

You can argue all you want about who is more talented overall or who will have the better career... but at the moment Chris Johnson is undeniably the most dangerous back in football.

Why are you so sure about this? AP lead the league in rushing last year... but look closer. Peterson had, this is crazy, 112 more rushing attempts than Chris Johnson. Johnson also had a higher per carry average 4.9 to AP's 4.8. AP had 10 TD's to CJ's 9.

This season where CJ is not splitting carries as much as he did last season is interesting. CJ is WAY in front of AP in yards. Has more 20+ and 40+ runs. Less fumbles. AND STILL HAS LESS CARRIES. So please don't give me that "Peterson has Favre" garbage. Truth is AP has more attempts than CJ and Favre should HELP his running because he forces the defenses back where as CJ has 9 men in the box.

CJ is a better running back this season. Plain and simple.

I said as of now. Read before you comment. Chris Johnson is the best back in football RIGHT NOW. Not AD. Put the pipe down.

I'm personally eating crow on the guy. As atrocious as he looked in the preseason, I was convinced that his career was done and that he'd be out of the league in a few years. But for all mechanically unsound ways he plays QB, he makes up for by doing other things so incredibly right. Plus, you can tell that he has matured as a passer by passing more consistently, and actually patiently awaiting routes to develop.

He's played awesome and as long as he keeps this up, he, Chris Johnson, and Kenny Britt/Nate Washington could take the league by storm as one of the more dangerous offenses in the NFL.

You can give me all the stats you want. Fact: Peterson is 10-1. Johnson is 5-6.

:doh: Just stop. You're only making yourself look worse. It's bad enough that you're the only person in this thread that thinks AD is better than CJ right now. haha

And your above post should have said VIKINGS 10-1, not AD. Do you remember who threw that game winning TD against the Niners a few weeks back? It damn sure wasn't Peterson. Do you know who has 24 td's and only 3 ints this season? It damn sure ain't Peterson. Favre is the biggest reason that team is 10-1, not AD. Sorry.

I said as of now. Read before you comment. Chris Johnson is the best back in football RIGHT NOW. Not AD. Put the pipe down.

No, RIGHT NOW, Peterson's better. You or no one can convince me otherwise.

No... the Vikings are 10-1 with the help of AP and the Titans are 5-6 in spite of CJ.

Take Peterson off Minnesota, they're not 10-1. Tennessee has Johnson and they have a losing record. Don't get me wrong, Johnson's VERY good. But I think calling him better than Peterson is just crazy.

Archived