Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aikman's dismissing DeAngelo's injury

MarkRascadizzle

Did anybody else notice how when Romo sits to pee "tackled" D Hall and Hall got his knee crushed, Aikman emphasized how Romo sits to pee was down, completely disregarding DeAngelo, while clearly the more painful looking injury was Hall's.

I could be over-reacting, but I just found that obvious Cowboy bias annoying.

Edit: proof:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8146259e/Barber-fumble-and-Romo sits to pee-injury

Did anybody else notice how when Romo sits to pee "tackled" D Hall and Hall got his knee crushed, Aikman emphasized how Romo sits to pee was down, completely disregarding DeAngelo, while clearly the more painful looking injury was Hall's.

That just comes with the territory when Joe Buck and Troy Aikmen are comentating.

I thought it was more of Joe Buck, honestly. That prick gets on my nerves.

I said it in the gameday thread. If I ever saw Joe Buck I honestly would punch him right in the face. He is awful at calling the game. He is the biggest jinx and cowboy lover ever.

Edit: proof:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8146259e/Barber-fumble-and-Romo sits to pee-injury

Yea, I said the same thing in the game thread. Kept harping on the Romo sits to pee injury but threw in a "they're working on Hall" and that was it.

My favorite was at the end of the game when they were talking about the game being over after the INT and Joe Suck said giggling like a little school girl "you like that don't you"?

I wanted to reach through the TV and choke both the ****s.

Aikman was very biased today, the worst I've heard him be since he started calling the games. I remember being shocked actually. Honestly it could have been Joe Suck, they both sound the same. Hall was still lying on the field and Romo sits to pee was up and all he could talk about was him, even followed him to the sidelines where he was rubbing it while Hall was laid out on a table. It was pretty biased today.

I'm just tried of always getting, Buck/Aikman, or Moose/Goose every poke game on FOX

Just wait until the Raiders game when we get Ron Pitts or someone like that. That means that our game is truly part of the C team broadcast. My favorite part of that game is when it won't be in HD. That will really make me happy (sarcasm).

I think that Aikman is really a great announcer. I don't have that big of a problem with Joe Buck either. I know that Aikman really likes Portis and really dismissed a lot of the running game problems to the line and not really Portis because Aikman really holds Portis in high esteem whenever he does our games. He really likes Portis' toughness and blocking skills as much as he likes his running.

I think that Aikman is really a great announcer. I don't have that big of a problem with Joe Buck either. I know that Aikman really likes Portis and really dismissed a lot of the running game problems to the line and not really Portis because Aikman really holds Portis in high esteem whenever he does our games. He really likes Portis' toughness and blocking skills as much as he likes his running.
He absolutely loves Portis, he's always been pretty fair towards Campbell regarding his own decision making mistakes vs the poor blocking he's gotten at times, and there's been plenty of moments where he's absolutely trashed the Cowboys, from Wade Phillips to Tony Romo sits to pee.

But yes, clearly he's biased towards Dallas over the Redskins. That's the only explanation on the official Redskins team board.

Aikman is actually pretty unbiased, imo.

You have got to be kidding. He is a bigger homer than Joey T. He should not be allowed to announce pukes games at all. Here's some words of his words of wisdom during the first half:

"See, sometimes the QB throws the ball...And sometimes he hands it off. If Washington wants to put more points on the board they should remember that."

He's a douche. Glad Lavar scrambled his freaking brain for him.

He absolutely loves Portis, he's always been pretty fair towards Campbell regarding his own decision making mistakes vs the poor blocking he's gotten at times, and there's been plenty of moments where he's absolutely trashed the Cowboys, from Wade Phillips to Tony Romo sits to pee.

But yes, clearly he's biased towards Dallas over the Redskins. That's the only explanation on the official Redskins team board.

He hasn't always been that way but I do think to day he was pretty biased. Just an opinion.

Aikman was fine and like any commentator wouldn't be biased over an injury to a starting QB let alone the Cowboys starting QB. You all are nitpicking for nitpicking's sake. Aikman is one of the best in the game...Buck should stick to baseball....what would be insane is Troy and Riggo in the MNF booth.....I think Riggo should be there over Gruden...though I think Riggo has become a tool recently trying to tweet and shizzle.

You have got to be kidding. He is a bigger homer than Joey T. He should not be allowed to announce pukes games at all. Here's some words of his words of wisdom during the first half:

"See, sometimes the QB throws the ball...And sometimes he hands it off. If Washington wants to put more points on the board they should remember that."

He's a douche. Glad Lavar scrambled his freaking brain for him.

Totally disagree. He was trashing Romo sits to pee's throws today. He was saying that Roy Williams has missed alot of of opportunities and other players who really weren't up to snuff in his professional football opinion. I think that Aikman and Buck are definitely worth their #1 billing. They really are great at what they do and they give great insight unlike Moose, Goose and Albert. I really can't stand listening to Goose. That guy is a total idiot. Moose is a good player, but isn't always on point like he once was when he first broke into the broadcasting game.

Archived