Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aikman's dismissing DeAngelo's injury

MarkRascadizzle

Romo sits to pee had what is classified as an "ouchy bump".. or in lay-terms; a "boo-boo".

On the play, Romo sits to pee was in pain, but up and moving fairly quickly.. Deangelo looked like he was unconscious for the few seconds the camera had him in the shot.

I understand that if a QB is hurt, it is impotant, but it is inexcusable to wait over 5 minutes before Hall being injured is even MENTIONED.

By the time they had the shots of Romo sits to pee on the sideline rubbing his ouchy little booboo they knew he was at least not injured severely, yet they stayed with that compelling non-story rather then even SAYING that Hall got hurt, and was OK, flat on his back/ on the cart/ dead.. who knew?

Considering he's a fifty million dollar man who's injury could have changed the game considerably I think it was a development that at least warranted Joe Buck to even SAY he got hurt.

Aikman isn't biased, but Fox sure as hell is.

~Bang

Aw Bang quit hating on poor old Aikman, he's the best color guy EVER! Hall is just an overpaid crybaby so his injury isn't worth reporting. :doh:

I usually love Aikman but thought he was off in his assesment of this game at times. Whenever we stalled with the help of penalties it was "give credit to the Cowboys defense". They really held up here." Whenever they stalled with the help of penalties it was "The Cowboys are killing themselves with penalties."

I still think he's the best out there but some of the comments yesterday were irritating.

I've said it before. Aikman is one of the best in the business. I find him to be very objective...

Not this game. It's ridiculous that they would have him commentate a Redskins-Cowboys game. Isn't there anyone else?

Also did anyone notice how many times the man jinxed us? "Oh Shawn Suisham hasn't missed a field goal all season." "Oh the Redskins defense hasn't let teams score in the red zone this season." "Jason Campbell hasn't thrown an interception yet." God damn you Aikman.

training-pg-crying.jpg

What's that? A picture of the Cowboys when they fail to make the playoffs? I mean you don't seriously think they're going to get a wildcard do you? To think a team with 5 wins against teams with 4 or less wins making it to the playoffs is just asinine. Not to mention one of those wins was in OT against the Chiefs and the other was against the Redskins by one point that was scored with only 2 1/2 minutes left in the game. World beaters aren't you?

Tell you what, I'll bring the dip and you bring the chips so we can both watch teams other than Washington and Dallas play in the playoffs.

What's that? A picture of the Cowboys when they fail to make the playoffs? I mean you don't seriously think they're going to get a wildcard do you? To think a team with 5 wins against teams with 4 or less wins making it to the playoffs is just asinine. Not to mention one of those wins was in OT against the Chiefs and the other was against the Redskins by one point that was scored with only 2 1/2 minutes left in the game. World beaters aren't you?

Tell you what, I'll bring the dip and you bring the chips so we can both watch teams other than Washington and Dallas play in the playoffs.

The pic was in response to everyone that was crying about Troy that's all.

The Cowboys suck, everyone knows it. No mention at all about the teams play this year, that is not the topic of the thread. But since you brought it up.....

The dip and chip thing sounds good to me....I'm pulling for Brett Favre. I'd love to see him go all the way with them. The Saints would be fun to see kick ass, too. Either team representing the NFC would be fine with me.

Archived