Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great Win Sunday! Skins to go 10 - 6?!

william1970

Hi to all in America.

EXCELLENT result Sunday! I was so proud of the 'Skins!

We have some tough games ahead, but wouldn't it be cool to go 10 - 6?!

I saw the Dallas v Green Bay game here in England Sunday night...

Erm. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Best Dallas game I've seen for a while. :-) Anytime they lose, it's a good game!

I never lose the faith. Can't understand why people seem to be calling for Coach Zorn's head? Give the guy time - and if we get an uncapped season next year, ya'll know that Dan will get the cheque book out!

I'm so proud of you guys when you kick ass! Over here in England, I get to see NFL Double headers on SKY TV. I'd really love the Skins to go 10 - 6. One of the presenters is a Steelers fan and he never has anything good to say about Washington. I'd love to see him squirm on live TV, if we went 10 - 6.

IT CAN BE DONE BOYS! One game at a time. I think we can do Dallas as well. Roy Williams is mouthing off at his QB (he was CRAP in the Green Bay game) and their RB's are by committee. Talk about CRAP. I'm fed up of hearing 'Witten is the best TE in football'. No he aint. Gonzalez, Gates and our Cooley (shame he got injured) are all better in my book.

I went to Orlando last week, for my annual holiday (vacation!). I saw a Dallas fan and I would have loved to have knocked his hat off! But us Skins fans are far more refined. I believe our team and our fans are the best in the world.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! CHINS UP SOLDIERS! This season is far from over.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Hey william1970, don't let these guys get you down. There is nothing wrong with hoping against all hope that your team will gain some Divine inspiration and make some amazing things happen. Stay positive man. :)

What this guy said. Im tired of all the negativity. That was a breakout game by the skins sunday. There were alot of things to be proud of. If this team can play like they did in the second half sunday they will games down the stretch

I haven't had a whole lot of time on here since the Denver game but I was expecting a lot more of these threads. As cool as it would be to see 10-6, I think your crazy to think it will happen. Have you been following the Redskins lately? Yea, we did something great Sunday. Our players played with heart and didn't win by luck, they won by playing harder. So, having watched the Redskins organization, what makes you think that they won't screw it up? The powers that be will sit out the people who were game makers Sunday for the players that led us to 2-6. Ain't saying it's right, but I would bet good money it will happen.

:dallasuck

If CRAP equals over 100 yards receiving and a touchdown, then sign me up for some crap! Please Santana, stop playing so well and start playing like crap!

Yea, crap game...stats dont say it all.

How about on his biggest play that should of been a TD wasinstead a lost fumble. Or the drive killing catch he tried tomake with his facemask....gimmie a break

Archived