Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Teen in Beirut has face split in half in diving accident (no pics don't worry)

Sticksboi05

I've seen this video before. I consider myself pretty desensitized to violence and gore, but this literally made me feel sick. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Seeing him in the operating room with his face split in half just literally made me sick...

And even more amazing, he survived.

Holy christ of the lord.

He almost made it, looked like he hit the edge of the concrete.

On the operating table....poor kid you could hear him trying to breathe, but his damn mouth and nose were non-existant because his face was split. I thought of The Predator, all joking aside.

And no, he didn't survive. RIP.

I have a strong stomach and I'll probably think about this for a while, but then I'll forget it. Hopefully.

I clicked the link and started the video before reading totally, saw the kid on the edge and saw him go over and I paused the video. I have had the fortune to stay away from many mind-screwing videos on the internet in the past few years, even evading the reach of 2 girls 1 cup. I want to keep my record in tact, and my stomach settled.

Where in the world did you see that?

Think he's talking about this incident, from 2004:

http://www.science.co.il/arab-israeli-conflict/Articles/Chan-2004-05-12.asp

BAGHDAD, May 11 -- A 26-year-old Pennsylvania businessman missing in Iraq since early April was shown being decapitated by five masked Islamic militants in a fuzzy video posted on the Internet on Tuesday. The militants claimed in the video that the grisly killing was in revenge for the abuses suffered by Iraqis at the U.S.-run Abu Ghraib prison near Baghdad.

20040511_iraq_american_beheaded.jpg

As to which is worse, doesn't really matter, i wouldn't suggest watching either (I haven't seen the full "beheading" video and don't plan to...and i mistakenly watched the diving accident video, and really wish i hadn't).

The first part of the diving video isn't actually that horrific because the video quality isn't very good and because of where the person holding the camera was standing you don't actually see the impact (thankfully)...but the screams from the on-lookers and the blood pooling in the water is like something straight out of a nightmare. And i would avoid the second part of the video at all costs.

Archived