Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landry caught looking for coach Smith

haithman

Laron Landry was so upset after they arrived back at the park last night about the scuffle in Atlanta that he got in his Hummer and attempted to drive back to Atlanta to confront Head coach mike smith. He was pulled over in Pennsylvania this morning for speeding.

I guess Laron is staying true to himself. He took the wrong angle to get to Atlanta and ended up in Pennsylvania trying to deliver a late hit.

You told that joke on the Warpath and it wasn't funny over there either. Granted, people over here are typically dumber, but still, not funny.

...then why take time to comment on it douchebag?

really though? what is a douchebag? I'm seeing this term too much on here and I've never heard it in real life.

Let me do the work and look it up and see:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=douchebag

aah, interesting. So its the thingie in between those two thingies. I didn't know the profane words were so well ordered.

not dumb enough to go to another message board and post some generalized insult about their members

Chill Bubba, it's all in good fun. I used short words so nobody would get confused. Hell, I'm a member here too so wouldn't I be including myself in my comment.

Archived