Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's Presser

just654

I'm tired of the Skins "taking shots."

Do you think Peyton Manning ever goes into the huddle and says' date=' "Boys, we are taking a shot on this play?"

[b']In my view, every play should have the potential for a touchdown in it somewhere[/b].

-A man who understands the game

Do you think Peyton Manning ever goes into the huddle and says' date=' "Boys, we are taking a shot on this play?"

In my view, every play should have the potential for a touchdown in it somewhere.[/quote']

HAHA, well said!

you can't take shots when happy feet is your QB

In my view, every play should have the potential for a touchdown in it somewhere.[/quote']

Its almost like they don't think any play call will work.

"Ah let's give this a shot, can't be any worse than stretch play to the left."

Its so sad watching our offense. Nothing seems to work at all. Only 9 more weeks...

if he didnt resign, this press conference sucked.

Sadly man, were stuck with this ****, from Executive VP through HC and QB, for another 9 games.

Look at it this way, as much as it sucks and hurts like Hell; it'll be all the sweeter come January through having to of reached such depths, when we have some semblance of hope again going forward, with, :fingersx:, a proven football guy in the President/GM role, a proven HC, and a proper pro QB to lead on the field.

Hail.

Archived