Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's Presser

just654

Why do they have these pressers when Zorn says nothing except that, "the team will get better". What are you talking about Zorn? Why do you say that every week? Its not getting better...Frustrating

Well, we did score 17 points. Thats up from our 16.6 average...:doh:

Sadly man, were stuck with this ****, from Executive VP through HC and QB, for another 9 games.

Look at it this way, as much as it sucks and hurts like Hell; it'll be all the sweeter come January through having to of reached such depths, when we have some semblance of hope again going forward, with, :fingersx:, a proven football guy in the President/GM role, a proven HC, and a proper pro QB to lead on the field.

Hail.

if we blow it up and start fresh im gonna get really excited and not worry at all about us winning. i just wanna see some youngsters get their shots and watch some guys grow from the ground up.

much more exciting than watching the garbage we trot out there now. i envy the lions, at least theyve got kids trying to prove themselves, instead of a bunch of overpaid losers who know nothing other than parroting the same tired nonsense every week when theyre done failing.

chris needs to be put on IR for the rest of the season, let the bone repair properly and bring him back for minicamp next year, he will be better off with the rest for the rest of the season, no need to rush him back, as Davis will be given the chance to prove himself, at least he can catch, and I am sure someone has a 2 TE set play.

GO SKINS VOTE1 JON GRUDEN HC

Zorns' gotta know he will not be our head coach next year, right? :paranoid: Then why is he not ripping his players for not executing? What does he have to lose???

The first part of your post answers the second part.

If indeed zorn is gone at the end of the year, some other teams are going to be looking at him to fill a position, wether it be qb coach, or in charge of the equiptment men. He knows that by ripping the players and/or the front office, that just makes him look bad in the eyes of the rest of the league.

1067thefandc At 2 PM today - the media is going to be able to meet with #Redskins VP of Football Vinny Cerrato here in Ashburn. Should be interesting-CR

so they just get to ask him questions, its not a press conference.

a little misleading from what i heard, but nonetheless im excited to hear what stupidity vinny has to offer this afternoon!

The first part of your post answers the second part.

If indeed zorn is gone at the end of the year, some other teams are going to be looking at him to fill a position, wether it be qb coach, or in charge of the equiptment men. He knows that by ripping the players and/or the front office, that just makes him look bad in the eyes of the rest of the league.

Good point... and I agree with you. He does not want to burn any bridges I guess. I just wished he would show some fire during his presser, you know. I feel like he's just there and not really motivating anyone and it's apparent on how the players are executing.

Do you think Peyton Manning ever goes into the huddle and says' date=' "Boys, we are taking a shot on this play?"

In my view, every play should have the potential for a touchdown in it somewhere.[/quote']

Gotta Love this stuff:

A- Even if the Skins sucked as bad as the Colts did back then, there's no Peyton (or Eli for that matter) in this draft.

B- You gotta have players who have the ability to score from any place on the field. Aside from Santana, who qualifies for this team?

Archived