133 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you blame?

• Daniel M. Snyder
    • Vinny Cerrato
    • Jim Zorn
    • Jason Campbell
    • Joe Gibbs
    • Other (Please list)

Of all the people on this team that you are going to ***** about being all about himself and only caring about image and the team you are going to go after Chris Cooley for that blonde hair Monday night? That is what the Kevin Sheenan and Joey T believes this morning. I guess it is easy to criticize a player who is now out for the year then your boss you gives you a paycheck every 2 weeks.

Cooley is the only guy on that offense that I honestly thinks gives a ****. Definitely not Portis or Moss or the rest of the Eastern Motors clan.

That being said it did look pretty stupid ;)

Portis runs hard man. I know he trips over his feet and runs into his blockers a lot... But Portis plays with heart and passion. He always is going full speed (which is why he trips over his feet lol) and he runs really hard, he knocked Sheldon Brown out of the game momentarily...

I dont think it's fair to question Portis' heart and determination. It's evident he cares or he wouldnt have thrown his helmet, and almost came to tears after Rabach snapped the ball to his own butt.

It's a move an attention whore would do though.

It's too bad the Rookie-2005 Cooley is gone...just came to ball and kept his mouth shut with no sideline antics.

Sideline antics? Point out one example of sideline antics by Cooley, ever... Sure he goofs around off the field when he's not practicing, but Cooley's behavior on gameday is nothing but professional. He shows up and gives 110%, every game. He is unfortunately one of the only ones that does.

From what I undestand, he tried to dye it orange for holloween, and something went wrong and thats what he ended up with. I dont think his intentions were to be an attention whore.

I def saw portis giving up at the end. I don't blame him. YOU try and run through no holes for 60 minutes and get beat to crap like that and tell me how you feel. I am sure he was frustrated just like all of us.

As for the rest of them, they were still fighting for yards when the game was clearly out of reach. Moss was still running strong routes, and trying to get into the endzone.

It's a move an attention whore would do though.

It's too bad the Rookie-2005 Cooley is gone...just came to ball and kept his mouth shut with no sideline antics.

I agree. Humble / cool Chris is dead. "Hollywood" is more concerned about selling merch, making boring video blogs, selling more merch, doing bad movies, showing up on radio shows, playing fantasy football and of course text blogging...Playing ball seems to be last on his list.

Sucks about his foot but maybe this will ground his over inflated ego and allow him to focus on his true talents instead.

Uh, didn't Joey T have a guy on his team that was a little off the top named Riggins? Who cares what the hair looks like? When he put his helmet on you couldn't see it anyway. I would never question Cooley's determination and heart for the game. Keep listening to the radio show guys and the next thing you'll here is that his hair dye created a chemical reaction in his ankle bone that caused it to deteriorate and fracture.

Sideline antics? Point out one example of sideline antics by Cooley, ever... Sure he goofs around off the field when he's not practicing, but Cooley's behavior on gameday is nothing but professional. He shows up and gives 110%, every game. He is unfortunately one of the only ones that does.

Did i say otherwise? I was saying his hair doesn't block. If it did, he would be Superman. I was actually saying that his hair had nothing to do with the poor blocking of the O-line. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

Uh, didn't Joey T have a guy on his team that was a little off the top named Riggins? Who cares what the hair looks like? When he put his helmet on you couldn't see it anyway. I would never question Cooley's determination and heart for the game.

+1

I saw his hair before kickoff, laughed, and then forgot about it while I watched him making plays. They just never have enough to talk about, do they?

Agree 100%. Cooley is one of the few that you can tell is going all out every play. I don't care what he does away from the field. But when he steps on the field, he's all business.

cooley is a raging attention whore but he produces on the field and I don't feel like is ever a distraction to the team nor disrespectful in his voracious appetite for attention...

I'm glad we have him as a player and I hope he finishes his career here...

I agree. Humble / cool Chris is dead. "Hollywood" is more concerned about selling merch, making boring video blogs, selling more merch, doing bad movies, showing up on radio shows, playing fantasy football and of course text blogging...Playing ball seems to be last on his list.

Sucks about his foot but maybe this will ground his over inflated ego and allow him to focus on his true talents instead.

This is just bitter nonsense. WTF do you care what he does on his down time as long as it doesn't affect his practice habits or play on the field?

There was a news article earlier this year about Cooley sitting out of a practice. Why was that news? It was news because it was the FIRST practice he missed in his entire NFL career. And he's never missed a game. You may not like his personality or style, but for you to say that playing ball is low on his list of priorities is simply idiotic.

Archived