133 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you blame?

• Daniel M. Snyder
    • Vinny Cerrato
    • Jim Zorn
    • Jason Campbell
    • Joe Gibbs
    • Other (Please list)

Portis runs hard man. I know he trips over his feet and runs into his blockers a lot... But Portis plays with heart and passion. He always is going full speed (which is why he trips over his feet lol) and he runs really hard, he knocked Sheldon Brown out of the game momentarily...

I dont think it's fair to question Portis' heart and determination. It's evident he cares or he wouldnt have thrown his helmet, and almost came to tears after Rabach snapped the ball to his own butt.

He was the ONLY offensive player that showed his emotion last night. I wish Portis had a good line to run behind... Not just now, all of his time with the Redskins. Our line sucks (run blocking mostly) and our QB hasn't been playing well which causes D's to stack the box a bunch.

CP and Cooley give a ****. The rest of the O... not so much..

Bet he got the idea from Colt as a way to get guys more involved in the game. Anyone see Devin Thomas' crazy red mohawk? My guess is he was trying to get the young guys focused in a wacky, Cooley way

brennenhair.jpg

I think it was working too. Until Cooley went out he was lookin good. And Thomas and Davis were two of the best weapons on the field yesterday. . .

For Cooley if it doesn't interfere with his play on the field or in practice who cares? Although it was a little embarrasing getting a text from a male Cowboys fan saying Cooley looks "cute".

I think Portis plays with a lot of heart. The fact that he is frustrated with losing makes him better than most of the players on our roster.

Yoder's hair was bright yellow as well.

Maybe he's an attention whore, too.

Or maybe the tight ends did it to try and spark some unity or camaraderie.

When you're losing, things like that can alleviate tension and help bond teammates through hard times.

Not only is the front office clueless in this town, but the fans haven't got much going on either.

Good idea,, let's turn on Cooley now for his hair, and prove that the last shreds of class we may have as fans are gone.

~Bang

It's a move an attention whore would do though.

It's too bad the Rookie-2005 Cooley is gone...just came to ball and kept his mouth shut with no sideline antics.

He's been like this his whole career - how do you think he got his Capt. Chaos nickname? In his ROOKIE season he made a bet with Yoder that he woudl go up to the Rams and introduce himself as Captain Chaos...

People on this board need to take the sticks out thier @****. Seriously.

You know... Joey said he never put up with the "me first" mentality...

But I have to ask... isn't changing your name to rhyme with heisman a little "me first"?

Side note. I remember hearing that Joe wouldn't allow anyone else to talk in the huddle. It was his huddle, and if anyone opened their mouth, he would have them benched.

I agree.

You can just tell the way Portis runs sometimes. It's not that he's "maturing" or coming to the end of his career that his speed has slowed down. He simply doesn't give a damn.

I don't know how fans can say this. Portis is the guy on offense I see lowering his shoulder instead of stepping out of bounds. There are plenty of time he could avoid the hit or step out of bounds for a yard less but instead launches himself into a defender to get that extra foot or two. It was also Clinton that hit the Philly defender on the non-fumble last night although he got lit up in the process.

Did you see Clinton throw his helmet at the bench after we failed to get points after recieving a gift from Philly's punter? Clinton Portis is one of the few guys that still does care I'm just not sure how much longer we can expect any of these guys to with the way the rest of the team is playing.

I agree. Humble / cool Chris is dead. "Hollywood" is more concerned about selling merch, making boring video blogs, selling more merch, doing bad movies, showing up on radio shows, playing fantasy football and of course text blogging...Playing ball seems to be last on his list.

Sucks about his foot but maybe this will ground his over inflated ego and allow him to focus on his true talents instead.

Yeah, it's a shame Cooley was on pace for a career year just two weeks ago.

I swear, some of you people will ***** any chance you get. We suck, but Cooley is NOT PART OF THE PROBLEM TO ANY DEGREE.

You know... Joey said he never put up with the "me first" mentality...

But I have to ask... isn't changing your name to rhyme with heisman a little "me first"?

When did he say that? I remember an interview with him years ag where he said that the LT hit was the best thing that happened to his self-centered attitude.

As far as Chris and his hair goes, I don't see a big deal. He plays with a big heart and he's one of the hardest workers. Off the field, he tries to keep the mood light. Keep doing your thing Capt. Chaos and get well soon, come back stronger to kick ass and take names.

cooley is a raging attention whore but he produces on the field and I don't feel like is ever a distraction to the team nor disrespectful in his voracious appetite for attention...

I'm glad we have him as a player and I hope he finishes his career here...

This is exactly how I feel as well.

Did i say otherwise? I was saying his hair doesn't block. If it did, he would be Superman. I was actually saying that his hair had nothing to do with the poor blocking of the O-line. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

Dude I quoted the wrong post. That really should have been obvious based on context. Chill the **** out and cut the condescending tone.

Archived