Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I wonder wthat Danny will pass to fans on Monday Night?

E44

Danny passes stuff to the fans? Or you mean his minions do that?

Certainly Snyder is too good to converse and interact directly with us normal folk.

Hmm, how I wish we had an interactive and fan friendly owner like Leonsis.

You know, that would go SO far for his reputation, too. People here HATE Snyder the owner and him as a person.

Nobody here HATES Zorn or Campbell regardless of how they feel about their performances because they seem like good people and address the fanbase and media.

Snyder doesn't do any of that. He is self-praising, only surrounds himself with yes men, and doesn't interact with us at all. If he were more like Leonsis or even JKC (praising the fans every time he was in front of the camera), then I'd at least feel for the guy. He doesn't, though, and that's why he can kiss my ass.

What if he hands out doctor's notes?

We all must be sick in the head for taking off early on Monday afternoon or showing up a little late on Tuesday morning at the McDonald's jobs that we all apparently work at.

(No offense to McDonald's employees)

the lyrics to the eagles fight song. any skins fans there will most likely hear the song a lot, might as well know the words!

The Eagles fans can use that too, since the last time I was at a Skins-Eagles game, their "fans" tried to sing it, but had no idea what the words were.

The Eagles fans can use that too, since the last time I was at a Skins-Eagles game, their "fans" tried to sing it, but had no idea what the words were.

Eh, try seeing how many people sing the middle part of "Hail To The Redskins"

I bet that only one out of five fans could do that.

Archived