Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D. Hall tells it like it is

Waleo32

In the overall sense, I think we should accept the perceived and widely accepted cluelessless and dependable cluster**** in the team on the field and of the FO/coaches as simply a consistent part of the Redskins Identity that equally applies much of the fan-base. :D

Is there a "head explode" emoticon?

No it is not. It is worse to keep trying the same thing and expect a different outcome. We are not and were never going to the playoffs. Even if somehow we do, I don't think we even deserve it. The team has become a joke top to bottom. Not scoring on the chiefs (even a fg) in a half is not the characteristic of a playoff team.

excuse me but it was only halftime and we were down by less than a touchdown. now that campbell was benched we will not know what the outcome would have been except that it basically gave them the victory.

i do not understand how folks credit TC with leading 2 scoring drives when it was portis' run that led to one of them. we haven't been great in the red zone but i wager that JC's feet gives us a better chance to score than collins' stationary act did. he came nowhere close to throwing a TD from where he was.

and i don't know if you read my post in its entirety but we could have made the playoffs that year. there was no reason to fire norv at the time. andy reid and the eagles would have missed it last year if not for the last day of the season.

excuse me but it was only halftime and we were down by less than a touchdown. now that campbell was benched we will not know what the outcome would have been except that it basically gave them the victory.

i do not understand how folks credit TC with leading 2 scoring drives when it was portis' run that led to one of them. we haven't been great in the red zone but i wager that JC's feet gives us a better chance to score than collins' stationary act did. he came nowhere close to throwing a TD from where he was.

and i don't know if you read my post in its entirety but we could have made the playoffs that year. there was no reason to fire norv at the time. andy reid and the eagles would have missed it last year if not for the last day of the season.

Missing two sure touchdown passes because he can't throw an accurate pass is what got him benched. Missing one sure touchdown is horrible. Missing two is inexcusable.

D Hall said in his presser today that JC wasn't the problem as you can see. He said that if he was the coach he wouldn't have benched Campbell. Fans, that is a NFL player not a bias individual like some of you.

Actually D. Hall tells it like it isn't.

If he told it like it is.....he would tell us what the problem is and not what the problem isn't. His comment is not illuminating in the least.:eaglesuck

D Hall said in his presser today that JC wasn't the problem as you can see. He said that if he was the coach he wouldn't have benched Campbell. Fans, that is a NFL player not a bias individual like some of you.

The final minute of the first half was the final straw. Shambolic. As for the Hail Mary.:doh:

When Hall learns how to play corner he can then start talking about the offensive side of the ball.

In other words Hall's knowledge of the game rivals Snyders? Because JC is a big time QB!

I agreed with the Campbell benching but did not see that much difference between Campbell and Collins. The o-line sucks and Stephon Heyer is a backup at best playing left tackle. At the end of the day Collins made only one good pass and after that Collins looked just as worst as Campbell. At the end of the day, the REDSKINS NEED A QUARTERBACK and AN OFFENSIVE LINE. A GM of course is needed and at the end of the day there is no need to compare the two qbs because the piss poor scheme that Zorn runs.

Doubt that. The defense knows who and what the problem is. Do you really think if JC was the problem, they would want really tolerate it? Really? D. Hall has been honest since he's been here.

As someone pointed out, D. Hall backed Vick. I think there may be something else besides football in his opinion here.

Lmao, so now now Dante Hall is a bigger expert than Sonny J. If you consider me"biased" because I think cambell sucks so be it, because he does :rotflmao:

Players on this team love to say things like this. “Its not the coach”, “its not the QB”, “its not the game plan”, “its not practice”, “its not the talent level”, “it is not because of a lack of effort.”

STFU.

It is something and players need to be benched when they underproform. Period. I like JC a lot, I defend him on this board all the time. I think he is a great person and a decent football player. But when you are collapsing like we are, you HAVE to make changes.

When your team is 2-4 and 3 of your losses are to the Lions, Panthers and Cheifs – STARTERS need to be benched.

I would not stop at JC. I would bench Moss, ARE, Portis, Landry, and Mr. D. Hall. A message needs to be sent – you are ALL fighting for your jobs for the rest of the season. No one is safe. Good luck.

From DHall's twitter:

Dhall23 I'll be at the bar @ Phillips Seafood Legacy Hotel in Rockville from 5:30-7:30...Meet me up there

Dhall23 I know a lot of fans and people wanna vent and give me there opinions about me and the team...here's your opportunity!!

I thought Hall was telling us why he sucks balls at tackling.

lol... just another looser from hampton roads... just seems like they keep rolling outta here with nothing to show for it but, dog fighting, shooting themselves, and a guy has bounced from team to team and still cant tackle a qb. ... at least he does catch ints when they hit him in the hands unlike rodgers on the other side... just shut up and tackle someone for once hall...:doh:

From DHall's twitter:

Dhall23 I'll be at the bar @ Phillips Seafood Legacy Hotel in Rockville from 5:30-7:30...Meet me up there

Dhall23 I know a lot of fans and people wanna vent and give me there opinions about me and the team...here's your opportunity!!

They should be practicing today after a loss. Is this right? How will get get from Ashburn to Rockville by 17:30, then start pounding back drinks? Talk about lack of discipline on this team.

Archived