Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D. Hall tells it like it is

Waleo32

I don't want to hear this crap. JC did absolutely nothing. This team needed to try something, ANYTHING to turn this mess around.

Collins didn't do much either. Jason is like a mirror; he's as good as the rest of the offense. He's not a playmaker and he's not horrible. When things are going well, he looks really good. When things are going South, he looks really bad. Right now, we have a terrible O-line, mediocre receivers, and no running attack. So, is it really that surprising that Jason looks bad?

I realize that a lot of fans think a QB change will turn a crappy Redskins offense into a good one, but that's delusional. We have a TON of problems on offense and Jason's production is just one of them.

I realize that a lot of fans think a QB change will turn a crappy Redskins offense into a good one, but that's delusional. We have a TON of problems on offense and Jason's production is just one of them.

That's part of the problem. You don't trade two picks to move up into the first round and take a guy who's supposed to be a franchise QB if he's only capable of delivering when everything around him is 100%.

excuse me but it was only halftime and we were down by less than a touchdown. now that campbell was benched we will not know what the outcome would have been except that it basically gave them the victory.

i do not understand how folks credit TC with leading 2 scoring drives when it was portis' run that led to one of them. we haven't been great in the red zone but i wager that JC's feet gives us a better chance to score than collins' stationary act did. he came nowhere close to throwing a TD from where he was.

and i don't know if you read my post in its entirety but we could have made the playoffs that year. there was no reason to fire norv at the time. andy reid and the eagles would have missed it last year if not for the last day of the season.

We haven't scored 20 points yet this season. We didn't come close to scoring against the worst defense in the NFL. We have played 5 straight horrible football teams and played nip and tuck affairs with all 5. A below average football team is 5-1 right now with the schedule we have played. Here are the defenses we have played this year:

Giants #19 (1 offensive TD) 2.3 pts below average

Rams #30 (0 offensive TD)

Lions #31 (2 offensive TD)

Bucs #29 (1 offensive TD)

Panthers #21 (2 offensive TD) both set up by D

Chiefs #26 (0 offensive TD)

Here are our opponents average points given up in games not involving the Redskins:

Giants avg 20.4 (We scored 17 pts)

Rams avg 32.0 (We scored 9 pts)

Lions avg 34.8 (We scored 14 pts)

Bucs avg 30.4 (We scored 16 pts)

Panthers avg 27.0 (We scored 17 pts)

Kansas City avg 27.6 (We scored 6 pts)

Seriously, if you aren't going to bench Jason Campbell after this I really don't know when you do it. We haven't scored 30 points with Jason Campbell behind center in 32 starts. The only time we have scored 30 in the last 3 seasons was with Todd Collins at QB. Now I'm not trying to say that Collins is a good QB or the answer but he was better than Jason Campbell in 2007 and he was better than Jason Campbell yesterday. It's funny that you dismiss the two scoring drives we had to start the 2nd half but they were world's better than anything we produced in the first half. IMO it's time to see what Collins can do with a full week of preparation. I'm not expecting miracles and I know that Campbell isn't fully to blame but in my opinion he is a lot to blame. When is the last time you saw him take something off the ball and drop it in over a linebackers head?

D hall is the one person I am least interested in hearing from since his field play has been nothing but dismal this season.

If he could cover and tackle, he might gain some credibility, but since he is part of the problem and thinks he's fine, sorry dude, keep quiet!

Archived