Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D. Hall tells it like it is

Waleo32

There was zero reason not to try a switch at half-time. I don't think most people figured Collins would come in score 40 points... but you can't switch out the entire OLine, so Zorn figure he had to try SOMETHING.

D Hall needs to worry more about tackling people and less about running the offense.

You're usually biased in favor of your buddies.

Doubt that. The defense knows who and what the problem is. Do you really think if JC was the problem, they would want really tolerate it? Really? D. Hall has been honest since he's been here.

zorn gave the crowd what they wanted.

i don't think he should have benched campbell at the half. he should have let campbell finish the game and if we lost, start collins against the eagles after a week of preparation.

Finally somebody on this board with common sense! I totally agree with you.

D Hall said in his presser today that JC wasn't the problem as you can see. He said that if he was the coach he wouldn't have benched Campbell. Fans, that is a NFL player not a bias individual like some of you.

Delusional JC fanboys still looking for anything to cling on to their savior....wow

Just let it go already, please for Christ's sake

zorn gave the crowd what they wanted.

i don't think he should have benched campbell at the half. he should have let campbell finish the game and if we lost, start collins against the eagles after a week of preparation.

+1

I think a lot of people expected a repeat of the 2007 Bears game, but this is a different year and a different scenario.

I hate to use the "he knew the Saunders playbook" bit, but he really did. That's why I think he was able to open up the offense from the get-go in that Bears game.

I was really surprised at the half time switch, and I too envisioned a scenario in which TC would be given a week to prepare with the first team offense.

And as for D. Hall, he should do little less talking, and little more work on his tackling. What is it, like every week where he makes headlines with one of his quotes?

Doubt that. The defense knows who and what the problem is. Do you really think if JC was the problem, they would want really tolerate it? Really? D. Hall has been honest since he's been here.

It's not a question of honesty. It's a question of perception. When you're biased in favor of your buddy, you don't perceive him to be the problem. You cannot take what a player says about a teammate at face value.

D Hall said in his presser today that JC wasn't the problem as you can see. He said that if he was the coach he wouldn't have benched Campbell. Fans, that is a NFL player not a bias individual like some of you.

You don't think he's got his biases? In another interview he said it wasn't Zorn's fault. And do you really think that if he thought it was Jason's fault that he would call him out? Whose fault did he say it was?

Archived