Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

insomniac's.... ?

NOLASKINSFAN

I was shocked this wasn't up yet.

I was going to start it myself...but I didn't know how well it would go over.

We have some angsty emo 'Skins fans right now.

But a little over 12 hours until kick off...

I'm excited.

All of my friends and family are from right near KC.

My girlfriend is a die hard KC fan.

This game means a lot to me.

Gawd I hope we win.

Go 'Skins!!!

I was shocked this wasn't up yet.

I was going to start it myself...but I didn't know how well it would go over.

We have some angsty emo 'Skins fans right now.

But a little over 12 hours until kick off...

I'm excited.

All of my friends and family are from right near KC.

My girlfriend is a die hard KC fan.

This game means a lot to me.

Gawd I hope we win.

Go 'Skins!!!

Wow. I'm glad I'm not the only one... .I'm not sure if the KC O can hang the skins, should be a fun game.

I'm watching this stupid Huskies vs. ASU game.

I've watched all the UW games this year (it's a regional thing).

I don't understand why a big deal is being made about Locker.

Of course, I hate all college football right now because both KU and Vtech lost today.

Bleh.

I've got a question for you guys. Do you think Zorn game plans?

All the games seem the same to me, when the other team has a weak passing defense zorn seems to not take advantage of it. The same thing with a team that can't stop the run.

All the games seem the same when it comes to the offense.

i am just interested i guess, can zorn pull something off? can these players do it...recent history hasn't given me much faith...but ya i will follow the game somehow for sure...

i would just really really like to see our O look like a pro offense and put up points and numbers and give the d a break...but i do not have my hopes to high....

like to see good creative strategic play calling...and execution...c'mon 'skins.

All the games seem the same to me, when the other team has a weak passing defense zorn seems to not take advantage of it. The same thing with a team that can't stop the run.

For sure, Like last week and the week before I was seeing alot more runs to the right. He has to work with what he has though.

i hear ya its like we are trying to run our stuff no matter what....we don't have a unique plan for the opponent based on them and also what we think they know of us from previous weeks...it stupid stubborn ****...Z seems so high minded then his game plan seems so blah!

For sure, Like last week and the week before I was seeing alot more runs to the right. He has to work with what he has though.

For instance for this chiefs game. Shouldn't he play most of the plays out of the shotgun becuase of the weak oline that WILL allow heat on Campbell?

I'm just saying Zorn should really get off his cloud and try to work with the players he has, especially now that he's going to get fired.

My biggest problem is not that he doesn't seem to gameplan around opponents (which is a huge problem), it is that he doesn't seem to gameplan around the strengths of the players that he has. If we have any talent on our team, it is being wasted in Zorn's quest to prove that his system works.

I came to the very same realization today when someone said Moss should have a good game if Zorn saw what Miles Austin did to them. I replied that Zorn has yet to find the Film Room at Redskins park. The guy is clueless when it come to taking advantage of an opponent's weakness. And when to use timeouts, challenges, shotgun, playaction, establishing a rhythm....:doh:

Did you watch the The Jim Zorn show I posted as he talks about his game plan and amount of plays for the upcoming game.

Did you watch the The Jim Zorn show I posted as he talks about his game plan and amount of plays for the upcoming game.

Bull, Zorn probably thinks a game plan is picking plays that worked during the previous game played and using them in the next game.

The running game is shot, the oline is shot, the only thing the redskins have is the an average passing game. The chiefs have allowed a ton of yards through the air and If zorn does game plan I better see Campbell in the shotgun a lot.

I bet we'll see zorn try to establish the run or try to make campbell do these three or five step drops (as if campbell is good at that).

Archived